1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

2 friends contacted me today about CT

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Shijin13, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

so two of my friends contacted me about CT today... wondering what I'm doing.. so I boiled it down... one friend - who's at a ski resort and its 19 degrees - told me I'm in..when were off the phone I'm gonna get in my swimsuit and go roll in the snow! And then he asked me for all the links!

another friend wanted to know what I was doing and why - so I gave her the same info... she's got a newborn at home...so I told her just focus on diet... and when you're done nursing hit the CT!

change happens 1 person at a time...

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Awesome, Shijin! You're a starfish!

3. PaleoSue

PaleoSue New Member

A relative asked me what she could do to boost immunity. I said cold baths (with a bunch more info). Not sure if she'll do it, though. :)

4. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

Awesome, you're spreading the word!! I have turned 6 people onto paleo but so far no one is ready for CT. :D

5. Destiny

Destiny New Member

Obviously, I have started with myself. Then, my husband came along (could not believe it at first:) but he is the most enthusiastic now). Then, my daughters and their husbands joined. As far as I know, they have been spreading it in their circles. Now, I am trying to influence my parents (not easy since it is over the pond). Now, I am onto a few friends.

It is like ripples in the water .........