1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

2.4 Gz (Wi-Fi) increases antibiotic resistance and biofilm formation

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by DrEttinger, Dec 8, 2019.

1. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Choice, the only thing we control

Evaluation of Wi-Fi Radiation Effects on Antibiotic Susceptibility, Metabolic Activity and Biofilm Formation by Escherichia Coli 0157H7, Staphylococcus Aureus and Staphylococcus Epidermis.

E. coli O157:H7 has become a major, worldwide food-borne pathogen known to result in life-threatening conditions, diarrhea, hemorrhagic colitis, thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP), and hemolytic-uremic syndrome (HUS) in humans

Relevant highlight: 24 hours exposure to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi radiofrequency radiation, results showed statistically significant 3 fold increase in cell metabolic activity and 1.9 fold rise in biofilm formation by exposed E. coli, S. aureus and S. epidermis as compared to controls.

Biofilm increases resistance to innate eradication as well as pharmaceutical intervention. Biofilm also increases the virulence of the bacteria. Biofilm enables the loner bacteria to now be part of a quorum and function as a collective with a collective consciousness. None of these things are good if you are sick or have a weakened immune system.

You all know what to do here as far as what is needed to strengthen the body. Please share with your loved ones to turn their Wi-Fi off at night or hard-wire the house to get rid of it altogether. Remember your neighbors have Wi-Fi too. You can educate them in order to help each other live a longer and healthier life.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  2. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

We also need to do it for the sake of our pets who are blasted 24/7.

Cuffy and Carol Palmer like this.
  3. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Thx doc for this paper. It underscores again that RF/MW affects not only our bodies but all the critters (either friend or foe) that live in and on our bodies.

What happens when 5G intrudes in our living rooms and bedrooms (and everywhere we go)? Where are the bugs going to hide?

5G mmW aside, it seems that first 5G rollouts are mostly in low-to-mid band frequencies, not extremely high GHz bands we thought immediately were on the way (right now they are only in limited areas). These rollout frequencies are in the hundreds of MHz range, similar (but not identical) to those frequencies used by public safety RF communications that Dr Kruse has warned us about.

These lower band frequencies can more easily pass through walls and other obstructions with relative ease compared to GHz frequencies. Hence, they are potentially more intrusive and far-reaching.

Another question I haven't seen addressed is what really differentiates new 5G networks using these lower frequencies from previous 3G-4G generation wireless networks?

Excerpt from Fierce Wireless:

"AT&T is differentiating between the two flavors of 5G - positioning low-band 5G for use in residential, suburban and rural areas, while what it dubs 5G+ over mmWave spectrum is aimed at dense, high-trafficked areas like stadiums and arena, shopping centers, and university campuses.

Although carriers started initial 5G rollouts with mmWave spectrum that can deliver gigabit speeds and massive capacity, the transmission range is limited and service has not extended outside of small pockets of dense urban areas. While AT&T said its low-band 5G can reach about 2 miles, 5G+ in comparison, has a range of about 1,000 feet – though distances vary."

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
    DrEttinger and Carol Palmer like this.
  4. DrEttinger

I have nothing to prove this other than that is make logical sense. If we expose ourselves to more FIR, say in my Clearlight FIR sauna we can increase our exclusion zone (EZ) water at all surfaces. This, in theory, should make it more difficult for invaders to get into our cells and organelles. Then exposure to 600-3200 red, NIR and FIR will increase the functionality of cytochrome I and ATP production via lowering the viscosity of matrix water. Combine all of this with increasing the number of mitochondria present via weight-bearing exercise, HIIT and CT, we should be able to cope with whatever is thrown at us. I also like to make sure that my, "Biology of Belief" is in. Worry, shame, blame, regret, and anxiety will kill you faster than 5G ever will.

5. ElectricUniverse

Agreed. Worry never helped anyone, but awareness and unceasing vigilance are the name of the survival game.

As most of us here are already taking steps to mitigate our exposure to RF/MW radiation per Dr Kruse and others advice, we can rest a little easy but should never lower our guard. There are always new, unexpected surprises popping up in our technological society. As scout motto goes: Be Prepared.

According to Dr Klinghardt, there are some internal biological protection steps we can take. Propolis and rosemary tincture for example are known to increase our resistance to deleterious effects of microwaves. As well, extra magnesium intake and shrooms (fungi) are extra helpers to reduce biological toll of RF/MW.

Marius, DrEttinger and kim johnson like this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

On our incoming conversation,
    please give me some practical pointers on this.

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Bruce Lipton, Ph.D. - The Biology of Belief

ElectricUniverse and DrEttinger like this.
  8. Cuffy

Cuffy Gold

I feel terrible about how I've treated my pets, felines that I took in from the woods (strays/abandoned). Thinking I was doing them a kindness, I never let them out (too many predators). I had no idea I was causing them harm. We'd been wireless 24x7 for 10 years until I hard wired this past summer. Looking back, I see an alarming pattern. Five of the strays we gave a home to since 2005 have died of cancer or organ failure. Since we spend a fortune on their food (no kibble/grains) and give them grass-finished treats and bone broth, I assumed their premature deaths were caused by something toxic in the environment. Big duh, but I had no clue it was MY environment. I'd assumed the sickness started before they came to live with us.

It's been years since any of them rolled in the grass or felt the sun on their belly.

So I bought a bunch of Universal grounding mats that I put across all their favorite sleeping areas. I hope it does them some good.

9. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Did you disable the bluetooth in it?

10. DrEttinger

My Clearlight came out just before they started w/Bluetooth. I think that feature can be disabled on newer models. If you need more clarification, call them (healwithheat.com) and ask for Jacqueline or Derek.

11. ElectricUniverse

Good point about our pets and an alien environment we subject them to (unless they are barn cats or farm dogs that stay outside).

I don't have pets but my creative imagination can easily picture cats and dogs hanging out around wi-fi routers and computers (they may like the 'buzz' feeling or warmth emitted from them) and electric space heaters/electric blankets etc. They simply don't have the sense to avoid nnEMF.

Because of their smaller size (particularly skull) they suffer disproportionately with microwave wave forms. Is anyone a veterinarian who would know disease trends among pets? I bet they are skyrocketing.

12. ElectricUniverse

Mind does indeed create our personal reality. If we can master our monkey chatter minds we can become masterminds.

But I don't think it is easy or something you do over the weekend. Many (I would wager most) of us simply are not capable of that kind of mental focus and power in our current toxic and stressful environment.

I wouldn't doubt that this dilemma is actually by design.

Feeble-minded or distracted people are no real threat.

JanSz likes this.