1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

1 Year and over 80lbs Down

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by RiverNeighbor, Oct 23, 2012.

1. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Amazing RiverNeighbor . . . so inspiring! Thanks so much for sharing your story. I foresee a future filled with health and longevity for you :)

2. ColdBren

ColdBren New Member

You look so fabulous!! And, even better your are feeling better and have better health....awesome! Congrats to your whole family!

3. RiverNeighbor

RiverNeighbor New Member

Talking about misery doesn't sound much like you. Must be some heavy stuff. I hope it all resolves very quickly.

4. Adria

Adria New Member

River your story will inspire many and your new life will change your children's health forever, so happy for you and your family!

5. MsYo

MsYo Silver

Thank you for sharing! Just beautiful.......

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This thread makes me smile.............

7. RiverNeighbor

RiverNeighbor New Member

Okay, we had salmon for dinner tonight and I managed only to gag one time.... Phase two on the quest for health has begun!

8. RiverNeighbor

RiverNeighbor New Member

..................................................................................

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

A hug to you Dr K. - you have done so much for all of us. There are so many success stories on this forum - me [in progress] being only one of many....you should be so proud..........thankyou

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

River - thankyou so much for posting your picture and updates - what an inspiration you are. Your beautiful children will benefit immeasurably from what you are doing for yourself. Please keep posting