1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

1 Year and over 80lbs Down

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by RiverNeighbor, Oct 23, 2012.

1. RiverNeighbor

RiverNeighbor New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
    Kristi Lambert likes this.
  2. Inger

Inger Silver

Wow.. amazing transformation!!! You look like a totally different person now...!

Thank you for sharing the pictures RiverNeighbor.

(oh.. and you kids.. too sweet! How happy they are to have you)

3. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

You look fantastic!!!! WOW!!! Great job.

4. diane

diane Gold

That's amazing! Thanks for sharing! You look amazing- and the kids are adorable!

5. ealachan

ealachan New Member

Wonderful! You look fabulous, to boot! :)

6. You look fabulous! Now I know who I'll be looking for when we meet to CT!

7. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

excellent success! Congratulations... keep moving forward! you've made great progress!

8. CarolMorris

CarolMorris New Member

Wow!! Congrats on your success and joy!! Beautiful family....you look like a size 8!!

9. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

Just wonderful! Thank you for this post! So you didn't starve or exercise like a fiend; it's all paleo/LR, correct? :) (we didn't know about epi-paleo till just a few months ago)

I just love it! Thx for the pictures!

10. Destiny

Destiny New Member

Wow, you are an overachiever for sure!! CarolM is right, you look a size 8!

11. Congrats, well done! Keep feeling better.

12. RiverNeighbor

RiverNeighbor New Member

13. Coriander

Coriander Silver

Well, thankyou for being brave enough to share, even though it was hard. You should be so proud of your new self. Your beautiful children are so lucky!

14. RiverNeighbor

RiverNeighbor New Member

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

River you should be be proud of yourself foe taking back control of your epigenetic switches. This post makes my day.........and I am in the middle of a relatively miserable month. So thanks for posting it.

16. Destiny

Destiny New Member

We are sorry to hear that, Dr. K! This saying helps me: When things are tough, remember - every flower that ever bloomed had to go through a whole lot of dirt to get there!

Hope you have a nice day, Dr. K!

17. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Destiny. I love how your outlook has blossomed given your current situation. Everyone can see your primal spirit in your writing these days!

18. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Brilliant. I have to remember this one!

19. Martin

Martin Gold

Riv! Beautiful!!!! You look sooooo good! And having more fun is what it's all about. VERY inspiring story. Pictures say so much so thanks for posting them. Keep your story coming.

Martin

20. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

Glad to have it on the record, for the n00bs who will be inspired by your success. :) My path was the same way. 50lb, no starving, no beating myself to a pulp on a machine or a road. Nurturing, nourishing, loving.