1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!

1 Bottle of HCG 5000 IU left

Discussion in 'HCG Protocol' started by DaLeak, Feb 2, 2016.

1. DaLeak

DaLeak New Member

Hey all, I have one bottle of injectable HCG, HUCOG 5000 HP IU left. It is completely sealed and within its expiration date (It is August of this year). I am done with my HCG rounds and happy to pass along. I am thinking $50, but best offer is fine. I realize you don't know me and I don't know you, so happy to somehow put a posting on eBay if that make you feel more comfortable. I have pictures as well.