1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

1,281 days: A journal of recovery from severe ME/CFS

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Hollyrebecca, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Hollyrebecca

Hollyrebecca New Member

Oh God! The photos look amazing. Maybe I could. Up until a few months ago I was living in a windowless basement in my parent’s house. It just had a mouldy air vent. I’m on minimal sickness benefit so it was a Herculean task just to move into a place that was suitable for living. Plus I still can’t walk more than 50-100 metres. It’d take me a while to save up the money, but maybe I could...

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That was the picture of the sun the day my son got married. 37F. I made him enter the sea to feel its touch before the sun-kissed him and then his Dad wirelessly downloaded some wisdom into him on that Day in December 2018.

When your mind is pushed by the intuition of nature, watch it bend.

Every step you touch in your recovery Holly matters today and every day after.

Just become relentless.

This is the credo of the Black Swan wisdom buried within.

WHAT STEP HAVE YOU TOUCHED TODAY?

[​IMG]

Hollyrebecca and Phosphene like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I have the simplest tastes in life Holly. I am only satisfied with the best for me in this life. I won't settle, period. If you settle for what you've got, you deserve what you get. Is there a difference between giving into something and accepting it? I think so.......

Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve based upon the choices you touch your life with.

Check the lights you allow around you.......you might be touched by wisdom. Nature always looks back at you.

We always see our worst selves. Our most vulnerable selves when we are infirmed. We need someone else to get close enough to tell us we’re wrong. Someone we trust.........this is why my mistress is nature. Behind her big blue eyes is the touch of a deft surgeon.

We are all wonderful, beautiful wrecks. That's what connects us--that we're all broken, all beautifully imperfect mosaics of stardust and light.

[​IMG]

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Hollyrebecca

Hollyrebecca New Member

I think I could come to Mexico. I could go anywhere. There is just enough madness in me (or sanity?). I said I’d do ANYTHING to get better and I meant it.

I’m on the screen too much. I’m isolated here. When people are around I interact and I’m happy, but I’m alone so much. Honestly once I felt grateful for the company of a fly. True story. It felt nice to have another living thing in the room.

I love that we are all mosaics of stardust and light. It’s beautiful and endlessly comforting.

6. Hollyrebecca

Hollyrebecca New Member

I don’t know where to post this so I’ll do it here in my journal...

I’ve been reading about more and more M.E. patients getting diagnosed with cranial instability. So far four patients have had surgery, and two have completely recovered from severe M.E. Over thirty more have been diagnosed with CCI in the past month.

The operation costs £70,000. Even the MRI costs £1,700.

Why would this happen to M.E. patients?

Could cranial instability be fixed any other way?

I’m continuing the Kruse protocol but I am still very ill and wondering if I need to shell out for an MRI.

Are there any particular bits of the protocol I should focus on?

7. shah78

shah78 Gold

"cranial instability". any sites? my cranium was completely unstable for decades.needed nmt cranial work weekly. $70 vs. 70k pounds.:) that was before mexico,

Jack Kruse likes this.
  8. shah78

shah78 Gold

go to my wife's site treatyourselfnaturally.com.she talks about cranial distortions. we (nmts) fix them with our thumbs and index finger.. seriously.the bones move easily in living humans.

9. Hollyrebecca

Hollyrebecca New Member

Ok great - thank you. I will check it out. This is an example: https://www.mechanicalbasis.org/
    But now more and more M.E patients are being diagnosed with it...

shah78 likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

low solar redox = poor ligament and tendon and disc function.

Improve your ability to think = low solar redox too
      • Thinking is not IQ. When people talk about thinking they make the mistake of thinking that people with high IQs think better. That’s not what I’m talking about. I hate to break it to you but unless you’re trying to get into Mensa, IQ tests don’t matter as much as we think they do. After a certain point, that’s not the type of knowledge or brainpower that makes you better at life, happier, or more successful. It’s a measure sure, but a relatively useless one.

If you want to outsmart people who are smarter than you, temperament and life-long learning are more important than IQ. Become a life long learner and do it under the power of the sun and the absence of the sun during night. Nothing works better or is as simple for the functioning of the human brain says this brain surgeon.

Two of the guiding principles that Black Swans should follow on their path towards seeking wisdom are: (1) See the sunrise every AM and go to bed smarter than when you woke up; and (2) I’m not smart enough to figure everything out myself, so I want to ‘master the best of what "parts" of the truth other people have already figured out.’

Acquiring wisdom is hard work. Learning how to think is tougher. It means sifting through the information, filtering the bull shit, and connecting it to a framework built around Nature's wisdom that you can use. A lot of people want to get their opinions from someone else who is selling a product or narrative. I know this because whenever anyone blurts out an opinion on social media I know is suspect and I ask why, I get some hastily re-phrased sound-byte that doesn’t contextualize the problem, identify the forces at play, demonstrate differences or similarities with previous situations, consider base rates, or … anything else that would demonstrate some level of thinking. One of my favorite questions to probe thinking is to ask what information would cause someone to change their mind. Immediately stop listening and leave if they say ‘I can’t think of anything.’ That is how I operate my circle of six. I want humans who know how to pack their own parachutes because they think well.

Hollyrebecca likes this.
  11. Hollyrebecca

Hollyrebecca New Member

My brain is slow today, but perhaps what you are saying is... this doesn’t have to change my approach (which was centred on improving redox anyway). But perhaps instead of paying people I could take this new information and apply it to the framework I’m already using (e.g. learning from nature). Agh, I’m not really saying what I want to say, but thank you for the response - I will look further into the information on redox.