1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

THE 5G fingerprint and its TREATMENT.

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

People at war with their species over profit will always cause collateral damage in the lives of those around them. It begs the question, how smart are we really? Humans now write books to collect their ideas. Books are really harbors for these beliefs. These books might hint that our current beliefs might be the death of our intelligence. Humans are now creating books with the idea that we can "do better" than nature. Might this be our 'best invention' or our final act on the planet? Our assumptions are based upon the lenses we use to view the world. Are we now at the time where we have to put some windex on our glass eyes? I believe it is the job of 'mitochondriacs' not to be on the same side of the executioners.

[​IMG]

I have a sense when 5 G is released this Patreon blog will be the most important one people will search. Why? In it has most of the key mito-hacks that one will need to consider to offset electromagnetic diseases linked to 5G exposure will be found in their blood. We've got to stop cursing the darkness and light some candle using our ideas to help mankind. https://www.patreon.com/posts/16858093

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Uh.......this makes the news about Scott Kelly DNA sustaining massive DNA methylation problems even worse folks. This tells me how sensitive the melanopsin dysfunction is when Identical twins can share epigenetics as well as genetics and now we know Scott's DNA is heavily methylated from 340 days in space? This points the gun at nnEMF folks.........when will you wake up????http://bit.ly/2mem8Ia

[​IMG]

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

On 10/15/2018: Predictions coming to fruition. Seahawks’ and Trailblazers’ owner Paul Allen, co-founder if Microsoft, died from complications of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. He was 65. So if you live around his area........you just got a 5G detector without spending 100K on one and it fits with the Patreon blog above.

Dean6789, Danny, Alex97232 and 3 others like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Allen's cancer is on related to methylation problems FYI.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

B12 absorbs all light and holds on tight.......Vitamin A absorbs all light and emits all of it when it is freed from melanopsin. Anyone see the problem yet why Jack says what he says how this links to methylation efficiency?

What else will happen according to the Patreon blogs in a 5G world? Infections, cancers, blood dyscrasias, mental illness, depression and autoimmunity. Thousands of people will BELIEVE they have heavy metal toxicity or MTHFR defects because of this melanopsin dysfunction tied to free retinol.......Many of ignorant functional medicine docs and their testing will cause this belief to manifest and they will be sold a bill of goods that taking B12 or a folic acid analog is wise. Mercola will make sure they believe this because of his marketing machine.......JUST WATCH. I posted this in the silver group on FB this weekend. I had no idea it would be a critical piece of news today.

The functional medicine docs will say this in some form, "The first step is to address all nutrient deficiencies to restore normal cell functioning and natural detox. As, (insert functional medicine doc shillng for Joe here) says, detox is critical and you can buy all you need for this protocol here (insert the Joe or shill hyperlink here). Nutrients are macros, micros, and probiotics are critical ,etc. , because of the chemistry of nutrition. People try to "take this for that" to detox but often crash because the foundation is not there in basic strength.

It also helps to balance the nervous system if you are deeply stressed so you can rest and that will put way more energy into detox."

Nobody will talk about redox or mitochondrial medicine. REAL quantum biology that explains precisely how nnEMF and blue light cause MTHFR and methylation defects.

MTHFR is a test of symptoms, not root causes. It leads to using supplements as solutions that not only do not work very well but can seriously injure people I have seen numerous times. This is why I distanced myself from several people I used to think were decent.

MTHFR defect does not cause these syptoms humans will get in the 5G nightmare, and neither does heavy metal toxicity issue. It is a low redox tied to blockade of the sun and retinol running free from melanopsin dysfunction that causes it. What aggravates it? The human choice to live indoors with blue light and nnEMF.

MTHFR due to methylation defects come from a loss of control of iron metabolism due to HETEROPLASMY expansion of nnEMF. There is a thread on the forum right now about IRON metabolism and how it impacts mitochondrial biology. IT IS THAT SIMPLE. Purple light in sunlight stimulates RBC synthesis in humans. Purple light = UV light from the sun. What is the color of the breakdown color of heme? You do know heme is loaded in RBC's and every cytochrome in humans are red light chromophores huh? Yellow is........

Yellow is the complementary color, yellow of bilirubin. Yellow is the complement of purple UV light is purple in the visible spectrum so anyone who is anemic is deficient in SUN redox and their labs will usually show a problem with methylation. WHY IS THAT? It turns out sunlight also stimulates the creation of B12 and it is stored in the liver if the liver is not leptin resistant (Bazan long loop).

Do you know the link to B12 and sunlight? This is also why Vitamin B12 and folate have a yellow absorption spectrum too and are both linked to poor solar redox or excessive blue light or nnEMF exposure. Also, recall from Fritz Popp work every cell releases ELF-UV in a quantized fashion. People with bad redox always emit more UV than they absorb and their labs always seem to appear to have metals in them. Why? When you lose control of retinol it liberates metals from metalloproteins in humans. Did you know B12 had Cobalt in its core and iron is in the core of hemoglobin and the cytochrome proteins? Iron and Cobalt draw nnEMF toward them because they are transition metals and lower methionine in cells and this is why cells lose control of metal clearance and why MTFHR defects manifest because B12 controls the process and retinol demolish all chromophore proteins everywhere. Functional medicine exposes no root causes. They spread half-truths to people who do not go deep enough. #melanopsinwisdom 101.

[​IMG]

Photolysis of folate and its main serum form of 5-methylhydrofolate is BELiEVED TO be caused by UVR and by reactive oxygen species generated by UVA. the problem with this theory advanced by Nina Jablonski 15 years ago in 2002 in a paper. What didn't she know in 2002 that we do today? That blue hazard induces the MOST ROS in the skin and eye. When she wrote her papers in 2002 she had no idea about melanopsin presence in the skin or eye. Therefore, she made an error in "guessing" that it had to be UVR light that caused the effect and not blue light. We now KNOW definitively that the blue light hazard cause the celibacy syndrome in teens and it causes infertility. The melanopsin paper of Dec 2017 advances Jablonski's idea that light can and does cause folate defects and can lead to neural tube defects in live births. Most people know pregnant women are given B12 and folic acid to reduce this congenital defect in humans. Most have no idea why it happens. As a neurosurgeon anytime I have asked a mother and father of a kid with a neural tube defect I always find both parents have lived a BRISK blue light nnEMF life. They also always have heavy metal labs that look nightmarish. Why? Blue light melanopsin damage, not UV radiation, in my opinion, cause a serious competitive inhibition for folate in the body between the needs for cell division, DNA repair, and melanogenesis. Since Jablonski's paper in 2002, we now know that blue is far more stimulatory to melanogenesis than UV light is. I covered that in my blog in the Time series called "When September ends". This quantum data all implies the cells of humans are under a chronic severe stress response of blue light and nnEMF drives the entire process and the collateral effects of MTHFR and heavy metal liberation. This is why these pregnant women of kids with neural tube defects all seem to be night owls and have a pregnancy anemia too. They also tend to have gestational diabetes which is another blue light hazard disease linked to the destruction of the cytochrome HEME proteins.

Blue light = ROS and we have tables that correlate nm wavelengths to ROS made. You can see the optimal window is 435-465nm and drops and both sides.......proving Jablonski was right to blame light for neural tube defects but very wrong to blame UV. I will say anyone who blames heavy metals or MTHFR defects is also making the same error. Methionine cycles are tied to the clearance of ALL heavy metals and this amino acid cycle is ruined in melanopsin dysfunction. The blame is BLUE LIGHT and/or nnEMF as the table below clearly shows. The first transient absorption
    maximum of folic acid is around 430 nm, which is right at the beginning of the blue light hazard range. This first transient absorption peak decays, and a simultaneous growth at around 390-400nm nm is observed. Considering the
    chemical structure of folic acid, the absorption maximum at 430 nm has been assigned to a phenoxyl radical. The latter one is proposed to be a delocalized molecular radical. The key: for the Black swan mitochondria is to note it occurs in the blue range of light. B12 absorption spectra is the result of a dichromic spectrum and go from 350-600 nm so it covers the entire blue light spectra and it has the same cut off in the red as hemoglobin which sharply ends at 600nm in the red-orange range https://www.researchgate.net/profil...mplication/links/53d7c8870cf2e38c632de2de.pdf

[​IMG]

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Vitamin B12 deficiency has been associated with an increased risk of cognitive decline in adults. This decline can affect the size of the brain because myelination is tied to methylation defects that begin with melanopsin dysfunction.

That is also due to burying the sun and choosing to live under an alien sun. Neural tube defects are what we see in the germline of these people and result in kids with these defects. Guess what these humans tend to get too? MS and neurodegeneration. Why? Increased levels of vitamin B12 have been shown to reduce the likelihood of older adults transitioning from mild cognitive impairment to dementia and may help reverse the symptoms of frontotemporal dementia, as previously shown in a B12 recovery treatment program. It has been found that vitamin B12 plays an important role in 2 metabolic cycles that can affect the health of the nervous system:

1. The first cycle, vitamin B12 is crucial in transferring a methyl group from 5-methyltetrahydrofolate to homocysteine (methionine link), thereby generating tetrahydrofolate (THF) – important in DNA synthesis – particularly the DNA synthesis of red blood cells and intestinal wall cells (where leaky gut begins). When this process is impaired by the alien light we CHOOSE to lit our environment. The tetrahydrofolate levels are reduced and homocysteine levels are increased; increased homocysteine levels can be detrimental to cognitive health because of its collateral effects on methionine cycles (patreon blog alert) to inhibit heavy metal clearance in the liver. Alterations of homocysteine and methionine cycles and holo-transcobalamin (B12) increase the risk of dementia and Alzheimer's disease.

2. The second cycle Vitamin B12 partakes in a reaction that converts methylmalonyl-coenzyme A (coenzyme-A linked to methylmalonic acid - MMA) to succinyl-coenzyme A (coenzyme-A linked to succinic acid), an important step in the extraction of energy from proteins and fats required for the synthesis of MYELIN. This is why I believe MS is an electromagnetic allergy.

Myelin is a material surrounding the axons of neurons made by oligodendroglia that use circadian cycles to control its creation. Myelin is essential for a functioning nervous system. When myelin production is defective in a zygote a neural tube defect is more likely. When it happens in an adult MS is the result. Both are linked back to blue light hazard and nnEMF exposure contrary to the functional medicine root cause bullshit you hear about.

This is quantum clinicians look for Increased MMA levels are an indication of impaired myelin synthesis that affects the function of neurons, thereby contributing to impaired cognition linked to nnEMF exposure. Black Swans go deeper to understand how the pieces really fit and don't sell you a supplement to help MTHFR when they need to teach you it is the light you allow around you causing it all.

3. Scott Kelly went into space and ruined his own methylation and Paul Allen company was built around blue light and nnEMF so he created an alien light landscape around himself and suffered the same fate as Kelly. Kelly go this in 340 days. Allen got his over 40 years. The power density in space was far higher so this entire thesis is real bad news for Kelly. And it is instructive to Black Swans who are monitoring things in a 5G world. Some of us know what to expect.........because we are following the data the science provides. https://www.pbs.org/newshour/scienc...s-of-genes-toggling-on-and-off-in-scott-kelly

4. Non-Hodgkins lymphoma and methylation issues:
    http://cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/14/12/2999
    Risk of Non–Hodgkin Lymphoma Associated with Polymorphisms in Folate-Metabolizing Genes

GAME SET MATCH FOLKS. I hate to be correct........but this EMF thing is a big deal.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

DNA methylation is an epigenetic mechanism that has been implicated in the pathogenesis of chronic inflammatory diseases as well as malignancies, by regulating the differentiation, apoptosis, proliferation, and activation of different cell types. This is achieved through alteration of gene expression and regulation of cellular phenotype. We know that phenotype links to mtDNA damage from Doug Wallace's work.........Now we have the data to link melanopsin dysfunction to free retinol which is a direct cell toxin.

CITES
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4416938/
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1521692616300755

Alex97232 likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

he work by Arribas et al ^^^^above identifies methylation of 3 genes—KLF4, CACNB2, and HTRA1—as most important in defining the high-methylation cohort that is associated with a poor outcome. Death is a poor outcome FYI.

By integrating the methylation data with paired-gene-expression profiling data, they show an inverse correlation between methylation status and expression levels of these and other genes. They also show, using a functional network analysis, that methylation changes have a direct effect on transcription levels of a variety of key genes in the pathogenesis of marginal zone lymphoma. These include genes with significant roles in the fate and differentiation of cells, in cell communication and signal transduction, and in the regulation of apoptosis.

Didn't I say this exact thing about apoptosis and cancer in the May 2018 webinar folks? Do you see where all the pieces are beginning to fit yet?

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Epigenetic inactivation of tumor suppressor genes (TSG) by promoter CpG island hypermethylation is a hallmark of cancer.....especially lymphoma. This is why 5G cities worry me greatly........I see the footprints of this problem everywhere i look now.

11. How far away from the cities is considered safe for now?

Dean6789, Natalie R. and Quantum1 like this.
  12. Quantum1

Quantum1 New Member

moving to the middle of no where - will be mandatory :eek:

Christine_L likes this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Depends upon your redox measures.

Jim Laird and Christine_L like this.
  14. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

We know we have been stridently warned about this head on collision with reckless technology (nnEMF and now 5G) by Dr Kruse. His Swans are now in the forefront of awareness of an impending health crisis.

Migrating from cities and towns could buy some time, however, those amoral people behind wireless proliferation have a plan to blanket entire geography of US (and presumably everywhere else) with 5G microwave RF. Even right now, moving to rural areas won't help if you live near a rural cell tower or near RF-infested major roadways that criss-cross the land.

It will take crucial years, maybe decades, before sick workers bring down our economies to its knees--- that's when society absolutely must reverse course on microwave RF proliferation and Internet of Things/Smart Cities.

To me, our salvation lies in new ideas and technologies to mitigate this threat. It appears that what we rely on now (existing shielding applications) will not be enough to protect us from an onslaught of higher frequencies/smaller wavelengths and antenna saturation.

I am very anxious to see new products rolled out of Dr Kruse's Farm and other development centers. It really is a race against time.

Alex97232, Christine_L and James Dang like this.
  15. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Another possible fingerprint of 4G/5G collateral damage is a recent outbreak of acute flaccid myelitis (AFM) since 2014 among children. It is a polio-like disease.

AFM is linked to enteroviruses and probably activated/promoted by environmental toxins like nnEMF, in my opinion.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

CALIFORNIA 3G-5G EFFECT? Is the current ongoing egress is zoo humans sensing their changing environment? We know wilder-beast use quantum mechanics of the deuterium content in the grass to migrate in equatorial Africa but could the very same effect be happening in people in California afflicted with hypermethylation causing a low dopamine state that is leading to a sense of uneasiness and imbalance that they are leaving in droves? Sounds hard to believe but I believe it is exactly what is going on.

Since the recovery began in 2010, California’s net domestic out-migration, according to the American community survey, has almost tripled to 140,000 annually. Over that time, the state has lost half a million net migrants with the bulk of that coming from the Los Angeles-Orange County area.

In contrast, during the first years of the decade the Bay Area, particularly San Francisco, enjoyed a renaissance of in-migration, something not seen since before 2000. But that is changing and I think nnEMF is driving it. I also think this is why there is a huge culture change in California. Those with the most methylated genomes are becoming radicalized and those who just know something is not right anymore are leaving. Most will blame it on the cost but Calfornia has always been an expensive place to live. Remember nnEMF cause free retinol release and this destroys B12 a photoreceptor in humans. That B12 is linked to COGNITIVE ability to think and reason and it is directly linked to how the human eye and brain make DOPAMINE.

A recent Redfin report suggests that the Bay Area, the focal point of California’s boom, now leads the country in outbound home searches, which could suggest a further worsening of the trend. What else is happening right now in California........especially Los Angeles? The switch for 5 G was flipped October 1. Get ready. Jack thesis is being tested and I got popcorn. The west coast of the USA has now replaced Australia as my canary in the coal mine. https://www.ocregister.com/2018/09/08/a-generation-plans-an-exodus-from-california/

mrc, Dean6789 and Alex97232 like this.
  17. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I wonder if the guys over at Cignature Health will start to see this 5G effect in their patients. Their protocols may not work that well anymore.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So my Black Swans in training here is the TAKE HOME from the Bayou. Knowledge is worthless to us without a tether to a framework. Wisdom manifests when knowledge is connected and coherent to reality. Our ideas are free floating secretions that are longing for a reality by being part of a framework. Ideation requires the action of our choices to gain this traction so they cannot be deleted by time. Light and seafood will give you this framework........of what melanopsin dysfunction really means when that 5G switch is flipped near you...........Just watch. Many of my outlandish ideas will now be on display. for you to see in social media and on TV news. Place your bets who might be right.........the food gurus or the light gurus? The FCC might become my biggest referral source at the new Kruse Longevity Center. Kinda funny how I have waited til 5G switch went live before I came alive in the bayou with my best ideas how to live in the world we've built now, huh?

Was it coincidence or by design?

Lori Carden and Alex97232 like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What if I told two of three already have the effect themselves? How is your insight when your dopamine level is low? How is your neurocognitive ability? that is a rhetorical question for the black swans in training to ponder now. A member at the member event last year said Jack you need to step up your game............we'll mission accomplished

20. kris90

kris90 New Member

You've got me wondering about my B12 levels. They appear suboptimal 372 pmol/L (133-675). But my RBC and hemoglobin count is decent, so perhaps a non-issue. Perhaps my latitude ties into it. You did say B12 absorbs all light and holds on tight... Maybe there's not much light in my environment as we head into winter at 45th latitude, and I've been bathing in my 50 F pool every AM.