1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Leaky Gut > UV > Diarrhea (Candida?) > What's up?

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by Nick12345, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Nick12345

Nick12345 Silver

My wife has had leaky gut for many years. She was diagnosed with a few food allergies about 6 months ago, so she has ceased eating those foods. We traveled to Florida one week ago to get some UV. Within 48 hours of arriving, she began having diarrhea that has now been ongoing for 4 days. She also had one stool that had white string-cheese looking pieces in there (candida perhaps?). Is this a normal detox-type experience? Or is it more likely she ate something bad that has coincided with the travel timing?

2. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

I can't speak for your wife particularly but i can give you mine and many others' experiences.

Im pretty seriously ill and felt best in the southwest- AZ, CA, NV. I went to the florida panhandle in late winter to get more UV and didn't do well there. The humidity, mugginess and mold in the air took a real toll and I'm still not even close to recovering, now several weeks later.

Many others in the adrenal fatigue, lyme and CFS community get worse in the southeast, the air quality there is terrible. In fact, 2 of the top doctors in the country are there and even recommend their patients move west.

Im not saying your wife has these ailments, just that sick people tend to get sicker in Florida. You could also look into herbs for parasites (black walnut, wormwood, clove) which could be what you guys were seeing.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^Im not one of those doc's FYI.

MORE pine tress = better oxygen.

SW has horrible water and a tremendous nnEMF risk.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Not a fan of Fla per say.........but the pan handle is the best part of Fla.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Leptin resistance = too many protons = too much inflammation = leaky gut.

Vitamin D levels link to the solar environment = latitude and altitude and population density. Do not forget it.

IBS = Candida is a classic leaky gut disease........so let us look here first.

Studies like this worry me. Why? The are details about supplementation of Vitamin D3 without any context here. You must get it from the photonic power of the sun to avoid surface effects in the eye, skin, GUT, and lung. I have found that over supplementation with oral vitamin D3 usually leads to a very rare eye dysfunction. The IBS improves for the first few months but never fully reverses with oral D3. To fully reverse it you need endogenous Vitamin D3 production from sunlight to get the maximum reversal. If you listened to my Nov 2011 podcast on JoanneUnleashed.com you might have wondered why I read in low light and red light levels during my own recovery and reversal. I was checking myself for signs that I was pushing my Vitamin D3 status too high with pills initially. I began my reset in Vitamin D winter in Nashville. When a person over supplements Oral D3, individuals can become unable to distinguish images in low levels of illumination. Vitamin A deficiency affects vision by inhibiting the production of rhodopsin, the eye pigment responsible for sensing low light situations. The supplement is a chemical signal of a photochemical process in the skin. Calcitriol and rhodopsin tied in a feed back loop with one another because of light. D3 = UVB LIGHT, and Vitamin A = photoperiod of light in a 24 hour day. The longer the photoperiod, generally the higher D3 level should be. This linkage remains because of the link with latitude, altitude, population density, and photoperiod. Population density is the NEW METRIC everyone forgets to add in. The more populated and area the more nnEMF present and the more vibrations in your microenvironment to knock electrons from cells. Less electrons = LESS LIGHT ASSIMILATION for a cell even if you LIVE in a good UV site based upon latitude and altitude. This is why California and Southern Florida are not ideal choices today in my opinion. Now lets look back to the world before technology. The choice was EASIER. then The closer one gets to the equator the longer light remains even in winter. The higher you are (above 5000 ft) the better off you are. This drives higher D3 levels in a cell. What happens in the eye and gut? Rhodopsin is found in the human retina and is composed of retinol, which is an active form of vitamin A, and opsin a protein made by the retina. Its production is linked to D3 production in the skin. Basically, if you “over do” the use of Vitamin D3, you will not make enough rhodopsin because of a lack of feedback control (from a relative Vitamin A deficiency) and you will suffer from night blindness. This lowers ocular melatonin levels which is needed to regenerate cones during daylight. If you live far from the equator, at sea level, or in a populated area, and it is winter and you over supplement D3 you lose the ability to make ocular melatonin and you cannot regenerate locally in the GUT. Read Time 9 for details there.

I pick this up in patients who notice night time visual driving issues or in people who find they must use bright blue light at night to see or read. Many times these people have early onset AMD. Most people won't read in low light levels these days because of tech gadgets, like I do to assess themselves for this issue. But you can use this simple test too bio hack your own abilities. If they do notice it, Their PCP's usually send them to the optometrist or ophthalmologist, but most are cured once they tweak their diets to add more carotenoids or begin to use artificial sources of UV light at night. Both of these things can be bio hacked to add back some feedback control of the vitamin A cycle using light or foods with photosensitizers in them.

My real concern: They also suffer from a more serious subclinical problem. They can never reverse their leaky gut due to chronic inflammation from a subclinical infection. Often they see a short improvement with the pill but it lasts 6-8 weeks. The reason for both of these clinical features is that they likely have a co morbid lack of Vitamin A in the diet (especially in winter) to offset the raised supplemental Vitamin D3. This rarely happens in subtropical areas but happens more frequently at latitudes above Atlanta in winter in the US. Each cell in our body has 2 vitamin A receptors for every Vitamin D receptor. We also have VDR's in our gut. So as our vitamin D level rises because we take the supplement orally we give our gut VDR's a falsely elevated signal. This changes optical signaling in the GALT and its T cells. The cells sense the D3 chemical signal but the tissues do not have the photon energy or momentum. and therefore there is not enough UV photon power within the tissues. As a result of feedback loops our endogenous Vitamin A source is used up even quicker and an imbalance results. We need to make sure we are getting enough of the fat soluble Vitamin A too as Vitamin D3 goes up from pills. rarely does this get spoken about in people outside the subtropics in autumn or winter. These two vitamins are metabolically coupled but one is made from UVB light and the other is made by the photoperiod of the day. This is probably the most common reason people have persistent bloating and cannot clear H Pylori or Candida infections from their guts when they are not getting a full spectrum sun signal to support the D3 chemical. I've seen this develop in people when they transition to a meat laden paleo template while supplementing Vitamin D3. It is rare in an epi-paleo Rx because seafood and mushrooms have a lot flesh that contain enough of the photonic power embedded in the food stuff. We are designed to make D3 from sunlight and not a pill. So if you have IBS be aware of this unusual possibility of you live further from the equator. http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/304361.php…

Fundamentally, Leptin Resistance (LR) is loss of UV light from cells. When light is lost it favors a Warburg style metabolism on a chronic basis. This is why intermittent fasting is a better choice because it is not a chronic stimulus as fasting for weeks is.
    Why does the Leptin Rx tell you to hold off on exercise in the beginning stages? LR is a defect in excessive light release from cells due to their “relative mitonuclear mismatch” = increase % heteroplasmy rates . Exercise causes you to lose more light from your cells in this situation and heavily favors a Warburg metabolism longer term. This further lowers your redox potential and can hurt you. LR is results when any respiratory protein deficit causes improper signaling to the nuclear DNA. LR is the signal the hypothalamus gets when the proper redox shift is not made in reference to supply and demand between the mitochondria and nucleus. What results instead, is an incompatibility between the mitochondrial respiratory protein functional capacity and your nuclear DNA. This situation causes mitochondria to move away from your nucleus, distance wise, when researchers look at the relationship via electron microscopy. This effect is magnified in species (humans) who use oxygen as their terminal electron acceptor in their mitochondria. Oxygen has a very strong affinity for electrons, hence why it is able to provide a pull for electrons on our inner mitochondrial membrane. When the respiratory proteins are not properly aligned, not even the valence shell desire for those electrons can be met fast enough. This is why pseudohypoxia exists in these states. Humans, birds, and bats are a species who has a very high aerobic capacity because they have a large mitochondria capacity. They all use oxygen as their terminal electron acceptor. This is why David Sinclair’s paper, mentioned above, on pseudohypoxia, is incredibly important for you to understand completely, on your road to optimal. For a human to survive this situation they would need to retain the ability to alter how electrons flow in their mitochondria to optimize function to their current environment. Why is the Exercise Rx important for you to understand now? Because how the electrons are created in mitochondria is also a variable few consider. I got the insight long ago when I found the melanocortin pathways connects to and from the eye and brain. Laser surgery taught me about free radicals and LR.

When the respiratory proteins do a poor job of this, low NAD+ and SIRT 1 ratio’s are the result in cells. How does ketosis fit into this scenario? If you read my book, The Epi-Paleo Rx, you will see that ketosis is a “small critical part" of reversing most diseases. If you don’t understand my blogs, you will think I have just contradicted myself in my book. I have not. Ketosis can change the flow of electrons on the inner mitochondrial membrane, and alter free radical signaling, but it has zero effect on the electron spin or state, moreover it has no effect on size of the ECT protein components. Ironically where ketosis works of us, is by narrowing the distance between the respiratory proteins in the mitochondrial electron transport that ultimately determines the speed of flow of electrons. That is 100% tied to the environment your MITOCHONDRIA SENSE via the MINOS water around the respiratory proteins.
    Ketosis only augments the flow of electrons. If the electrons are in the singlet state is this a good thing? Nope. It means you build a body faster than falls apart sooner. Ketosis is an accelerator pedal of electrons only. Wellness is not based solely on electrons speed to oxygen. You cannot recapitulate the quantum coherence just by quickly TUNNELING electrons !!!!! It will sustain life until you get every detail correct. This is why I you always here me say, you can never reverse a disease if you do not alter the environment you got ill within. The environment determines the state the electrons are in and your diet choices control the flow from cytochrome 1 to oxygen. Wellness is not linear it is non linear and far from equilibrium. Ketosis is only a tool in reversals to buy you some time to fix your light environment.

Fake light causes your mitochondria ECT to slow because the respiratory proteins enlarge to slow electron tunneling while also creating singlet state electrons….…..when ECT slows, you up regulate carbohydrate metabolism by way of AMPK pathways. All this occurs just from the change in frequency of light. The brain can not tell sunlight from blue light, only your mitochondria can because it is what gives electrons its spin. Moreover, alternative and ancestral clinicians are unaware of this. You no longer can afford to be.

Last edited: May 26, 2016
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^That is detailed.

Alternative practitioners are leading many people astray. I consider their advice akin to belonging to the "dousing rod network" of science.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Welcome Nick. New member love for you.

Nick12345 likes this.
  8. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

In defense of the southwest- the large majority of it is unpopulated and far, far more sparse than anywhere in the east. Considering the person isn't drinking tap water and is buying spring or RO water while living in or near a small town out there, its beautiful. Phoenix or LA would be obviously bad choices.
    The clean, arid air of the desert, or on the central Cali coast is a mecca for people who are mold and toxin sensitive. I spent a period in Big Sur as well as Jenner and felt great on the coast but instantly got sick when going into the pine forest. Im talking seconds. This wouldnt clear up until i returned to the coast or desert.
    It was the same everywhere in the FL panhandle. The damage from mold and humidity outweighs the benefits of increased O2 for some of us, regardless of how much sun there is. Every single M.E. or adrenal fatigue person ive met has the same experience.

@Nick12345 not trying to hijack your thread, i know very little of this probably pertains to your wife.

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

Welcome Nick......

What a great response you just got from JK!

Danny and Toby King like this.
  10. Danny

Danny New Member

Nick, where in Florida did you go? UV in Florida isn't the greatest in January, so I wouldn't rule trips to FL out based on your experience in January.

11. Danny

Danny New Member

Doesn't groundwater or lack there of effect magnetic flows as well?

12. Nick12345

Nick12345 Silver

So UV bulbs at night could be a good biohack here?
    How far away from populated areas is good enough? We were in Vero Beach - about 3 north of Miami and 2 hours south of Orlando.

13. Danny

Danny New Member

One of the areas of FL w/ which I'm not very familiar. Again, January... not so magical unless your were CTing like a maniac in the atlantic. Where do you live?

14. Nick12345

Nick12345 Silver

I CT in the Atlantic in Connecticut year round... but my wife is just starting to get into CT now and did not swim while we were in Florida.

15. I AM SORRY THAT THIS POST IS ALL IN CAPS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS UP WITH MY IPAD. ANYWAY, I HAVE A QUESTION BASED ON THIS POST.

MY STAFF MEMBER HAS A THYROID PROBLEM, A GUT INFECTION AND CANDIDA. SHE IS GOING TO DO MY BIOHACK THAT FIXED MY GUT.

MY HACK--IN PHUKET, THAILAND

90 MINUTES MORNING SUN
    1 HOUR AFTERNOON SUN IN AND OUT OF THE ICE BATH (CT, EQUATORIAL NOON SUN, CT, EQUATORIAL NOON SUN ON AND OFF OVER THE COURSE OF AN HOUR)
    90 MINUTES OF SUNSET SUN
    THE EPI PALEO RX WITH ONE DIFFERENCE, FRUIT IS EATEN A BIT WITH A HIGH PROTEIN, HIGH FAT BREAKFAST AND AT LUNCH

I DID NOT SHOOT FOR KETOSIS AND ATE SEASONALLY, LOCAL TROPICL FRUIT

NOW, THIS PROTOCOL BROUGHT CRAZY RADICAL RESULTS. YOU CAN SEE MY JOURNAL. MY GUT WAS FIXED IN ONE WEEK, AND BY WEEK THREE I NEVER NEEDED MY VERY STRONG READING GLASSES AGAIN. I ACTUALLY THREW THE GLASSES AWAY EARLY ON IN THE HACK AS MY EYES STARTED TO REPAIR THEMSELVES. MY ENERGY WAS GREAT, MY LIBIDO AND SEXUAL FUNCTIONG WAS THAT OF A TEENAGER. THE RESULTS GO ON AND ON.

MY STAFF MEMBER WHO WANTS TO DO THIS HACK LOOKS LIKE ME AND IS FROM ENGLAND. SHE IS 33 SO I EXPECT GREATER RESULTS FOR HER THAN ME AS I DID MY HACK AT AGE 48.

NOW, HERE IS THE QUESTION. SHE HAS HIGH CANDIDA. HER NUTRITIONIST TOLD HER SHE CAN'T HAVE FRUIT. MY HYPOTHESIS FROM READING THIS POST AND FROM MY EXPERIENCE, SHE WILL TREAT THE CANDIDATE WITH THE HACK ALONE. AM I WRONG?

OR DO YOU THINK SHE NEEDS TO CUT FRUIT TO ULTIMATELY TREAT THE CANDIDA. I DON'T LIKE THIS IDEA AS I FEEL THE MASSIVE RESULT I GOT WAS THAT I ATE SEASONALLY ACCORDING TO LOCAL LIGHT CYCLES, AS I WAS COMPLETELY CONNECTED WITH NATURE. THOUGHTS?

quote="Jack Kruse, post: 194194, member: 1031"]Leptin resistance = too many protons = too much inflammation = leaky gut.

Vitamin D levels link to the solar environment = latitude and altitude and population density. Do not forget it.

IBS = Candida is a classic leaky gut disease........so let us look here first.

Studies like this worry me. Why? The are details about supplementation of Vitamin D3 without any context here. You must get it from the photonic power of the sun to avoid surface effects in the eye, skin, GUT, and lung. I have found that over supplementation with oral vitamin D3 usually leads to a very rare eye dysfunction. The IBS improves for the first few months but never fully reverses with oral D3. To fully reverse it you need endogenous Vitamin D3 production from sunlight to get the maximum reversal. If you listened to my Nov 2011 podcast on JoanneUnleashed.com you might have wondered why I read in low light and red light levels during my own recovery and reversal. I was checking myself for signs that I was pushing my Vitamin D3 status too high with pills initially. I began my reset in Vitamin D winter in Nashville. When a person over supplements Oral D3, individuals can become unable to distinguish images in low levels of illumination. Vitamin A deficiency affects vision by inhibiting the production of rhodopsin, the eye pigment responsible for sensing low light situations. The supplement is a chemical signal of a photochemical process in the skin. Calcitriol and rhodopsin tied in a feed back loop with one another because of light. D3 = UVB LIGHT, and Vitamin A = photoperiod of light in a 24 hour day. The longer the photoperiod, generally the higher D3 level should be. This linkage remains because of the link with latitude, altitude, population density, and photoperiod. Population density is the NEW METRIC everyone forgets to add in. The more populated and area the more nnEMF present and the more vibrations in your microenvironment to knock electrons from cells. Less electrons = LESS LIGHT ASSIMILATION for a cell even if you LIVE in a good UV site based upon latitude and altitude. This is why California and Southern Florida are not ideal choices today in my opinion. Now lets look back to the world before technology. The choice was EASIER. then The closer one gets to the equator the longer light remains even in winter. The higher you are (above 5000 ft) the better off you are. This drives higher D3 levels in a cell. What happens in the eye and gut? Rhodopsin is found in the human retina and is composed of retinol, which is an active form of vitamin A, and opsin a protein made by the retina. Its production is linked to D3 production in the skin. Basically, if you “over do” the use of Vitamin D3, you will not make enough rhodopsin because of a lack of feedback control (from a relative Vitamin A deficiency) and you will suffer from night blindness. This lowers ocular melatonin levels which is needed to regenerate cones during daylight. If you live far from the equator, at sea level, or in a populated area, and it is winter and you over supplement D3 you lose the ability to make ocular melatonin and you cannot regenerate locally in the GUT. Read Time 9 for details there.

I pick this up in patients who notice night time visual driving issues or in people who find they must use bright blue light at night to see or read. Many times these people have early onset AMD. Most people won't read in low light levels these days because of tech gadgets, like I do to assess themselves for this issue. But you can use this simple test too bio hack your own abilities. If they do notice it, Their PCP's usually send them to the optometrist or ophthalmologist, but most are cured once they tweak their diets to add more carotenoids or begin to use artificial sources of UV light at night. Both of these things can be bio hacked to add back some feedback control of the vitamin A cycle using light or foods with photosensitizers in them.

My real concern: They also suffer from a more serious subclinical problem. They can never reverse their leaky gut due to chronic inflammation from a subclinical infection. Often they see a short improvement with the pill but it lasts 6-8 weeks. The reason for both of these clinical features is that they likely have a co morbid lack of Vitamin A in the diet (especially in winter) to offset the raised supplemental Vitamin D3. This rarely happens in subtropical areas but happens more frequently at latitudes above Atlanta in winter in the US. Each cell in our body has 2 vitamin A receptors for every Vitamin D receptor. We also have VDR's in our gut. So as our vitamin D level rises because we take the supplement orally we give our gut VDR's a falsely elevated signal. This changes optical signaling in the GALT and its T cells. The cells sense the D3 chemical signal but the tissues do not have the photon energy or momentum. and therefore there is not enough UV photon power within the tissues. As a result of feedback loops our endogenous Vitamin A source is used up even quicker and an imbalance results. We need to make sure we are getting enough of the fat soluble Vitamin A too as Vitamin D3 goes up from pills. rarely does this get spoken about in people outside the subtropics in autumn or winter. These two vitamins are metabolically coupled but one is made from UVB light and the other is made by the photoperiod of the day. This is probably the most common reason people have persistent bloating and cannot clear H Pylori or Candida infections from their guts when they are not getting a full spectrum sun signal to support the D3 chemical. I've seen this develop in people when they transition to a meat laden paleo template while supplementing Vitamin D3. It is rare in an epi-paleo Rx because seafood and mushrooms have a lot flesh that contain enough of the photonic power embedded in the food stuff. We are designed to make D3 from sunlight and not a pill. So if you have IBS be aware of this unusual possibility of you live further from the equator. http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/304361.php…

Fundamentally, Leptin Resistance (LR) is loss of UV light from cells. When light is lost it favors a Warburg style metabolism on a chronic basis. This is why intermittent fasting is a better choice because it is not a chronic stimulus as fasting for weeks is.
    Why does the Leptin Rx tell you to hold off on exercise in the beginning stages? LR is a defect in excessive light release from cells due to their “relative mitonuclear mismatch” = increase % heteroplasmy rates . Exercise causes you to lose more light from your cells in this situation and heavily favors a Warburg metabolism longer term. This further lowers your redox potential and can hurt you. LR is results when any respiratory protein deficit causes improper signaling to the nuclear DNA. LR is the signal the hypothalamus gets when the proper redox shift is not made in reference to supply and demand between the mitochondria and nucleus. What results instead, is an incompatibility between the mitochondrial respiratory protein functional capacity and your nuclear DNA. This situation causes mitochondria to move away from your nucleus, distance wise, when researchers look at the relationship via electron microscopy. This effect is magnified in species (humans) who use oxygen as their terminal electron acceptor in their mitochondria. Oxygen has a very strong affinity for electrons, hence why it is able to provide a pull for electrons on our inner mitochondrial membrane. When the respiratory proteins are not properly aligned, not even the valence shell desire for those electrons can be met fast enough. This is why pseudohypoxia exists in these states. Humans, birds, and bats are a species who has a very high aerobic capacity because they have a large mitochondria capacity. They all use oxygen as their terminal electron acceptor. This is why David Sinclair’s paper, mentioned above, on pseudohypoxia, is incredibly important for you to understand completely, on your road to optimal. For a human to survive this situation they would need to retain the ability to alter how electrons flow in their mitochondria to optimize function to their current environment. Why is the Exercise Rx important for you to understand now? Because how the electrons are created in mitochondria is also a variable few consider. I got the insight long ago when I found the melanocortin pathways connects to and from the eye and brain. Laser surgery taught me about free radicals and LR.

When the respiratory proteins do a poor job of this, low NAD+ and SIRT 1 ratio’s are the result in cells. How does ketosis fit into this scenario? If you read my book, The Epi-Paleo Rx, you will see that ketosis is a “small critical part" of reversing most diseases. If you don’t understand my blogs, you will think I have just contradicted myself in my book. I have not. Ketosis can change the flow of electrons on the inner mitochondrial membrane, and alter free radical signaling, but it has zero effect on the electron spin or state, moreover it has no effect on size of the ECT protein components. Ironically where ketosis works of us, is by narrowing the distance between the respiratory proteins in the mitochondrial electron transport that ultimately determines the speed of flow of electrons. That is 100% tied to the environment your MITOCHONDRIA SENSE via the MINOS water around the respiratory proteins.
    Ketosis only augments the flow of electrons. If the electrons are in the singlet state is this a good thing? Nope. It means you build a body faster than falls apart sooner. Ketosis is an accelerator pedal of electrons only. Wellness is not based solely on electrons speed to oxygen. You cannot recapitulate the quantum coherence just by quickly TUNNELING electrons !!!!! It will sustain life until you get every detail correct. This is why I you always here me say, you can never reverse a disease if you do not alter the environment you got ill within. The environment determines the state the electrons are in and your diet choices control the flow from cytochrome 1 to oxygen. Wellness is not linear it is non linear and far from equilibrium. Ketosis is only a tool in reversals to buy you some time to fix your light environment.

Fake light causes your mitochondria ECT to slow because the respiratory proteins enlarge to slow electron tunneling while also creating singlet state electrons….…..when ECT slows, you up regulate carbohydrate metabolism by way of AMPK pathways. All this occurs just from the change in frequency of light. The brain can not tell sunlight from blue light, only your mitochondria can because it is what gives electrons its spin. Moreover, alternative and ancestral clinicians are unaware of this. You no longer can afford to be.[/quote]

16. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

Can't answer the question about fruit... but I'd suggest looking into methylene blue as an appropriate adjunct for candida (for your friend)... I believe Jack posted a study about it a while back

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Answered during Q &A.