1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Carotenoids: They are hugely important in quantum biology.

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Jul 15, 2015.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

There must be plenty of xanthophylls/carotenoids in insects, since they feed on vegetation of all sorts. Free-ranged chickens have deep yellow, almost orange yolks in their eggs. Lots and lots of grasshopper goodness!

2. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

I imagine turmeric is loaded with xanthophyll.
    Yet another reason to load up! :D

3. LisaLearning

LisaLearning Silver

Jack, am I correct in understanding you to be saying that nnEMF changes the shape of the eye?

So for someone who had extreme myopia at a very young age, wouldn't it require some pretty intensive nnEMF in utero or at the start of life to end up with such a result? I have a good friend who is an optometrist, and he says you can literally see the exaggerated eyeball shape when examining patients with strong myopia, but that there are a few that appear to have completely normally shaped eyes. Any idea why this might be if the shape change is responsible for the refractive error?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nope. Astronauts get it in 3 month stints in space.

5. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

A few years ago I learned that astaxanthin could protect you from sunburn. Now I can't tell because even If I am white, I only sunburn right after the winter when the sun comes back.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The shorter the wavelength the more cancer/disease we should expect. True or false? How do carotenoids fit in? Answer: what has bending got to do with the frequency of light? The quickest path is not always straight. Blue light fits this bill because it is highly powered at shorter frequencies than it is at higher; More power means it can swim faster through tissues. Think of a life guard. He can run faster on the beach than he can swim in water right? So if he were going to save a growing man would he talk the shorter path that requires the most time swimming in water, or would he take a longer path that allowed him to get to the victim first? Light acts the same way. As light becomes more blue, especially at night, the situation worsens because the wavelength gets longer and its power drops. Blue light in the AM does not have the same effects as blue light at night, but few people really have thought about this. I mentioned it in Ubi 20 to crickets. The reason for this is the pigments in proteins are activated at different times of the day because of the frequency difference within the blue range. In the AM we need shorter blue lights UV in the 290 nm-420 range to swim through more EZ water at our surface skin. EZ has a higher viscosity and higher density therefore it has a higher refractive index to light. At night we need to avoid anything between 420- 480 nm blue peak, because this is when melanopsin activates the pineal to make melatonin from this light frequency. Light below 48o turns off melatonin production and can destroy sleep. This is why is longer blue frequency are used at night as the pineal signal from the central retina. The central retina uses AM UV to turn on the pituitary and turn off the Pineal. AM sunlight is more highly powered to activate the release of pituitary hormones from the anterior lobe. The energy of its constituent photons increases, and the number of materials (proteins) which can be excited to a high energy state and usefully convert that energy to light diminishes rapidly. When blue light is dialed down in power (nitrogen interaction in proteins like NAD+ and FADH2) you should expect lowered cancer rates, while retaining a higher capacity to regenerate well. This is why we need UV light in the AM and we need to avoid blue light after sunset. Regeneration = a strong DC electric current = higher nighttime melatonin level = a strong AM UV signal. In you, your vitamin D level should also be higher in the AM because of its initial interaction of UVB light in your skin surfaces. When that light frequency signal is altered or missing, so will the signaling in the deeper levels of the skin cells and arterioles that feed these tissues oxygen. This lowers oxygen in mitochondria and pseudohypoxia results. AM sunlight increases O2 delivery to the the skin when light hits RBC's because of what RBC's contain. Porphyrins and hemoglobin. RBC's deliver oxygen to mitochondria optimally in the skin when this situation occurs, so as a result, there is more venous oxygen present. This means that AM sunlight (UV-IR) increases venous oxygen levels naturally. This is frequency affect of AM sunlight. As the frequency of light in your environment decreases or is missing , autoimmunity and obesity should be expected to rise quickly in populations based upon these physical relationships. Does this set of circumstance sound familiar to anyone? Are you worried about anything now?
    Plants lose their ability to regenerate with artificial light exposure at night. In this circumstance, they make less O2 and consume less CO2, while their ubiquitin rates increase!! This explains why the Warburg metabolism exists in animals who face the same circumstance, who are exposed to chronic 24/7 artificial light. Why? They are missing AM UV light in their central retina.

7. Penny

Penny New Member

By changing the shape of the eyeball, I assume astigmatism fits that bill? I've been in glasses since I was 2 - grew up in the northeast... they always bundled us up as I recall:)

Alex97232 likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The music of wellness begins to atrophy when we departs too far from the dance of nature. The atrophy of children now begins in manmade light stunting adult imagination. Working out indoors has become the fastest way to atrophy your mind and slowly degrade your tissues below your perception. Once the body has atrophied enough, you will become vulnerable to many conditions that appear from no where. Today's technology permits humans to atrophy all but their push button finger on their dominant hand, but even its bone is thinning as the pushing continues.

9. PaulG

PaulG New Member

I'm thinking that myopia at a young age for people born pre blue light toxic + nnEMFs era and the myopia epidemic in the current generation are not so much a function of their past/current exposure to these things but a function of their future exposure due to the time invariant and nonlocal nature of certain quantum brain light interactions.

aka Retrocausality

see http://www.colorado.edu/philosophy/vstenger/Quantum/localepr.html

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Brent Patrick and Josh Rosenthal like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Turmeric is an ancient ayurvedic medicine that has been used for centuries throughout Indonesia and Southeast Asia. These regions are both close to the equator in the tropics. The sun is what caused evolution to come up with a natural photo-protectant. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant with a long history of use both medicinally and in cuisines of peoples in this region. These regions do not have deep sources of seafood because their water is too hot. Shellfish is more common in cold water so tumeric is way to get these carotenoids from a plant. Plants grow well in photosynthetically inside the tropics. It is nature's way to find several ways to skin the cat. Tumeric is a perennial plant native to South Asia, turmeric is a member of the ginger family. Some regions use the leaves or eat the root raw, but usually the root is harvested, boiled, then dried in hot ovens and ground into powder. The yellow-orange colored powder is used as a spice, a food additive for coloring, and as a dye.

Long used in food for its medicinal value, the main component in turmeric is the phytochemical curcumin, which is a strong anti-inflammatory that helps fight viral infection, cancer, and arthritis (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22921746).

There are more than 90 active constituents found in turmeric, many with overlapping biological activities.

• Curcuminoids: Natural polyphenols that improve cell communication and reduce prostaglandins and cytokines, thereby reducing inflammation

Vitamins: A, C, E, B1, B2, and B3

• Minerals: Calcium, iron, phosphorous, chromium, manganese, potassium, selenium, zinc

• Several carotenoids, xanthophylls and carotenes, indicated by bright yellow, orange, and red colors, they either convert to vitamin A (for immunity) as needed by the body, or combat free radicals

• Starch and protein

• Resin, a fatty substance in the root that is soluble in ether and a glucoside, turpethin reduces pain and inflammation

• Essential (or volatile) oil with turmerone, zingiberene, and p-tolymehyl

• COX-2 inhibitors (painkillers) without the body function inhibiting COX-1s found in aspirin and other anti-inflammatory drugs

• Cineole and other monoterpenes

• Additional phytochemicals of note: Alpha-pinene, alpha-terpineol, azulene, beta-carotene, borneol, caffeic acid, caryophyllene, cinnamic acid, eugenol, guaicol, limonene, linalool, p-coumaric acid, p-cymene, turmerone, vanillic acid, phellandrene, sabinene, and many more. Most of their power is not found individually but in combination format.

Curcuminoids are natural phenols that give turmeric its distinct yellow-orange color. Turmeric contains up to five percent essential (also called volatile) oils and five percent curcumin. Curcumin, a polyphenol, is a pH indicator turning yellow in acidic solutions and red in alkaline solutions. This makes them interesting in formation of EZ. The more alkaline version can make a larger EZ and a larger EZ has a massive effect on phosphorus and phosphorus realted proteins in humans. Many neolithic diseases cause a disruption of memory and of thought and this leads to an altered conscious state. Tumeric has been shown to help in these diseases and after the March 2017 webinar most o fyou can see why this is the case now.

Curcumin is also credited with improving communication between cells. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22924511)

Anyone taking prescription blood thinners, anti-coagulants, or has biliary tract obstruction should not take turmeric or curcumin because it stimulates bile secretion. We can enhance absorption by taking it with black pepper or bromelain/pineapple. I have also started to use tumeric with the quantlet in some GI hacks and have gotten some interesting results. Those with SIBO, IBD, and Crohn's disease might have some interesting effects. I am wondering now if we have a new way to steer our microbiome using carotenoids and light therapy.

CITES:

http://www.herballegacy.com/Alter_History.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turmeric

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22921746

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22924511

12. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Turmeric is now a daily staple in our household. For the past several years I have also made my own turmeric facial masks and they are my go to after spending long days basking in the sun. The recipe is, 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder, 1 Tablespoon of Manuka honey and 1 teaspoon of fresh squeezed lemon. Mix well and rub onto your facial skin and sit and relax for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse well with warm water and that's it. For anyone who tries this, you will absolutely love how your skin feels and looks after you use this mask. If you are concerned about your hands staining, you can use gloves. Enjoy! ;)

Alex97232 and Nathan like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]
    Turmeric is yellow

Can tumeric turn red quickly? Have you ever done this bio-hack? Did you know tumeric absorbs UV light? Have you ever been busy eating your food when a spoonful of curry falls on your white shirt. You decide to go home and wash it quickly because it is a Bugachi shirt and it cost 289 bucks. The moment you dip the pricey shirt in soap water, the stain turns red. You become horrified! How come the otherwise yellow colored stain turned red the moment it came in contact with the soap?

Turmeric has carotenoid pigments known as xanthophylls, which lends the yellow color to it. It also has a pigment called as carotene, which is reddish orange in colour. When turmeric comes in contact with any detergent, it reacts with the fatty acids present in the detergent and hence the carotene pigment gets more active than the xanthophylls and turmeric turns red. When turmeric is combined with any base liquid like soap it turns red in colour while when turmeric comes in contact with any substance like that of vinegar, that is acidic in nature, it turns yellow. Tumeric is a photodetergent and no one seems to realize it. People with Quantlets should like this information.

So why does regular old laundry detergent glows under a UV blacklight?
    Laundry detergent glows under UV light because phosphors are added so that when the clothes are in sunlight they appear brighter. Phosphorous is a popular in this thread huh? It was the topic of March 2017 webinar too wasn't it?

14. Mystic Rose60

My mind has been blown again! Those Quantlets should arrive this week. Welcome back Jack!

Alex97232 likes this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Turmeric spice can added to ethanol under ultraviolet light and the fluorescence is remarkable. Turmeric has lots of aromaticity (amino acids) and aromatic compounds have a tendency to fluoresce under UV light because they all absorb 200-280 nm light well. Turmeric can also be used as an acid-base indicator, specifically it can be used to make goldenrod paper that turns blood red under basic conditions. Red is the ideal chromophore for sunlight and for water isn't it?

Anyone making any connections yet?

Malbec has resveratrol.....and alcohol. You might wonder why alcohol is healthful in small doses in water based systems? This is because turmeric is more soluble in alcohol than water, so the fluorescence is more visible.........so those excited electrons can be guided if you know how to control it.........tumeric/curcumin goes in your blood and you can eat tumeric which also goes in your blood.......and what happens when you shine sunlight on your skin? You just made a pretty good medicine using light detergent. Tumeric should be used during daylight hours like food should............UV light excites curcumin in tumeric and the light's energy can be delivered from outside of our bodies to the electrons in TUMERIC. Those electrons can release their light to our tissues to energize them...........and help augment the DC electric current where it is not present..............Mito-hacking 101.

You know that blood has a neutral pH right.......when you are sick your blood chemistry is more acidic because of more protons present in it. That means it stays yellow longer. When you are healthy there are less protons and it remains red. Red and yellow colors respond to frequencies and this means it ties to light frequencies and energies...............The electron excitation is therefore variable based upon the environment curcumin/tumeric reside.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If turmeric is added to an acidic solution, it stays its usual yellow color. Add it to an alkaline solution, however, and it changes color from yellow to red.

Curcumin in turmeric is again the chemical culprit behind this effect. This time, it’s a subtle change in its chemical structure that’s responsible for the light show. Curcumin’s chemical structure contains a sequence of alternating single and double bonds between atoms, what chemists refer to as ‘conjugation’. The length of this sequence of alternating bond types affects the wavelengths of light that the compound absorbs. This is a really why the double bond lengths are so incredibly important in cell membranes.

In curcumin’s case, when it’s added to an alkaline solution, a subtle change in structure alters the length of the conjugated part of the molecule, in turn altering the wavelengths of light that it absorbs. This is what causes the color change from yellow to red and it is 100% due to light frequencies..............Still think food is the controller in this natural program? If so stop reading my website.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In humans, curcumin taken orally is poorly absorbed and rapidly metabolized and eliminated. Therefore, the potential of curcumin as a therapeutic agent is limited by its poor bioavailability. This is another reason why the spice itself is rather useless but using it with light and other things make it very useful. It turns out making sure seafood and its componets are with it.

Translated into simpler terms, this means that curcumin isn’t very well absorbed when we eat it, and what is absorbed is rapidly broken down and gotten rid of by the body. If you consider that only around 3% of turmeric is curcumin anyway, you start to realize quickly that you’re going to need to be on a serious turmeric binge to be absorbing amounts of curcumin that might have some kind of effect.

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.jmedchem.6b00975

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

Has everyone tried the golden tumeric paste in the recipe section???

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  19. Mystic Rose60

Which is why my intuition has whispered to me to eat the yolks raw and add turmeric and black pepper to them. Also, I get pastured , raw butter from my neighbors farm and that has a lot of carotenoids in it too. All three of my cat's love this butter too. If I don't set a bowl out for them on a daily basis, they let me know about it.

shiran likes this.
  20. Mystic Rose60

I haven't, but I'm going to find it and try it Caroline. Thanks for the heads up! :) This thread is nothing short of golden!

caroline likes this.