1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Comments on Profile Post by Stridar

1. caroline
    caroline
    Hi! yes - that is the one! I love it. How are you?
    Oct 30, 2014
  2. Stridar
    Stridar
    Awesome thanks, now I can stockpile enough bottles for the zombie apocalypse. I've been good, just awaiting on blood results and quietly applying Jack's suggestions into my lifestyle, hence my hunt for the San Benedetto water. I hope Sydney weather is treating you as well as it is up here at North Shore!
    Oct 30, 2014
  3. caroline
    caroline
    so glad you are doing great .... it is a gorgeous day here - just came home from the beach.
    Oct 30, 2014
  4. Stridar
    Stridar
    I still live in the south west but I can't wait to move to north Sydney where I work. Then I will be able to visit the beach more often :) hope you got plenty of electrons from your visit!
    Oct 30, 2014