1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Comments on Profile Post by Ken Sky

1. Ken Sky
    Ken Sky
    Sometimes I feel it in my face also
    Apr 11, 2019
  2. Drmepivacaine
    Drmepivacaine
    Have you had it checked out by a chiropractor first? It could be a structural problem stemming from the vertebrae. Having had structural treatment from an Advanced Biostructural Practitioner, I highly recommend ABC.
    Apr 23, 2019
  3. Jamie S
    Jamie S
    Hi Ken... The pain in your right shoulder blade sounds VERY familiar to me and what I am dealing with right now, although mine does not go lower. The pain for me originates in my C5-6, C6-7 hermiated disc and forminal stenosis issues. My pain was shoulder blade and shoulder and down the arm. Did your MRI show your cervical vertebrae?
    Jan 19, 2020
  4. Jamie S
    Jamie S
    One night when my pain was so bad I took at 25 mg CBD tablet which helped me sleep. That worked. I had a week of relief with dry needling in the trigger points. Then I have been doing CT and Red light therapy. I think the CT has been huge. I did one treatment or prolozone which Im not sure if that helped.
    Jan 19, 2020
  5. Jamie S
    Jamie S
    I have a world class acupuncturist that I found who does electric stim acupuncture and his research shows stem cell regeneration. Every treatment/day my symptoms are decreasing. I still have constant numbness and tingling with intermittent electricity blasts in my index finger (but the blasts are decreasing in intensity and frequency).
    Jan 19, 2020
  6. Jamie S
    Jamie S
    I'm doing Acupuncture 2 x week but I have only done 2 so far. My nerve/disc issues both times I've had issues (1 10 years ago), both started with achiness in my rhomboid/shoulder blade. Hope this helps.Good luck.
    Jan 19, 2020
  7. Jamie S
    Jamie S
    I also had some great chiropractic (NUCCA and deep tissue) work done, which may or may not have helped get things in alignment... not sure.
    Jan 19, 2020