1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Comments on Profile Post by Allin

1. JanSz
    JanSz
    Thanks, keep me posted.
    Have you talked with anybody, got any suggestions or advice?
    Dec 13, 2017
  2. Allin
    Allin
    I saw and spoke mostly to Anne and briefly spoke to Que when he brought me the case of 85ppm water. I would guess about 50% of their patients are referred by a couple oncologists in the area. Que is big on cancer and keto diet and they sell keto meals already prepared. Two groups of water. DDW and all the rest.. even tap water.
    Dec 14, 2017
  3. Allin
    Allin
    Doctors that are mostly into the "standard of care" mentality but have experienced some benefits to patients that have their DDW under 130 PPM. So I will mix some other water to the 85ppm I bought to bring it to 105ppm and then drink about a liter of the water throughout the day for 4 or 5 weeks and then test again to see what my number are.
    Dec 14, 2017
  4. Allin
    Allin
    I am moving to another apartment in about a week and plan on doing CT and eating more fats which by itself should make my deuterium levels lower.
    Dec 14, 2017