1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

zohar's Recent Activity

1. zohar liked DLO's post in the thread Flicker.

So overall at night is better to use a soraa bulb with flicker (more red) or a incandescent which is nonflicker but more full spectrum...

Nov 20, 2020 at 2:39 AM
  2. zohar liked JanSz's post in the thread Journal. First sharing current issue & seeking input on next step - antibiotics?.

You said: Currently very distended and stools are Bristol 6-7 with other daily GI distress. =========== And when you brush you might not...

Nov 20, 2020 at 2:28 AM
  3. zohar liked JanSz's post in the thread Journal. First sharing current issue & seeking input on next step - antibiotics?.

I like to dance. [IMG]

Nov 20, 2020 at 2:27 AM
  4. zohar liked JanSz's post in the thread Journal. First sharing current issue & seeking input on next step - antibiotics?.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/page-82#post-241765...

Nov 20, 2020 at 2:27 AM
  5. zohar liked JanSz's post in the thread Journal. First sharing current issue & seeking input on next step - antibiotics?.

K2a haplotype https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_K_mtDNA.shtml#distribution [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

upload_2018-6-21_8-31-19.png upload_2018-6-21_8-32-26.png Nov 20, 2020 at 2:26 AM
  6. zohar liked JanSz's post in the thread Journal. First sharing current issue & seeking input on next step - antibiotics?.

After discussion on Flicker thread, it looks like to my above statement this can be added:...

Nov 20, 2020 at 2:26 AM
  7. zohar liked JanSz's post in the thread Journal. First sharing current issue & seeking input on next step - antibiotics?.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/red-light-therapy.20486/page-2#post-243551 When you spend most of the time indoor you...

Nov 20, 2020 at 2:26 AM
  8. zohar liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread When to supplement with DHA and PQQ?.

It means you do not have that context.......

Nov 20, 2020 at 2:20 AM
  9. zohar liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread When to supplement with DHA and PQQ?.

Your context was laid out for you in our discussion. Did you hear me mention PQQ?

Nov 20, 2020 at 2:20 AM
  10. zohar liked JanSz's post in the thread Seeking ways to make more EZ water including aspirin and chia seed.

Good idea. It would be better if you did your; fatty acids analysis Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26), Serum...

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:47 AM
  11. zohar liked DLO's post in the thread Seeking ways to make more EZ water including aspirin and chia seed.

I remember Jack saying something about flax seed competing for dha receptors and chia seeds also did something bad so i've cut them both...

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:47 AM