1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

WeDeserveHealth
Last Activity:
Feb 28, 2020
Birthday:
Nov 20, 1965 (Age: 54)
Home Page:
Credit Card Processing & OBM

Share This Page

WeDeserveHealth

Spiritually conscious & holistic, Female, 54

New to the forum, hoping to learn things & talk to intelligent people in the know holistically & spiritually (nothing to do with religion). Jan 8, 2020

WeDeserveHealth was last seen:
Feb 28, 2020
    1. WeDeserveHealth
      WeDeserveHealth
      New to the forum, hoping to learn things & talk to intelligent people in the know holistically & spiritually (nothing to do with religion).
    2. WeDeserveHealth
      WeDeserveHealth
      New to teh forum, hoping to learn things & talk to intelligent people in the know holisticly & spiritually (ntohing to do with religion).
    3. WeDeserveHealth
      WeDeserveHealth
      New to teh forum, hoping to learn things & talk to intelligent people in the know holisticly & spiritually (ntohing to do with religion).
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 20, 1965 (Age: 54)
    Home Page:
    https://wedeservehealth.com
    Credit Card Processing & OBM
    I've been spiritually conscious since '92 & holistic since '97.

At this point I'm discovering new things spiritually which will include the occult, something that the New Age religion (which is toxic IMO) never brings up.

The power to be strong & help our world is what's needed, not hiding from any kind of negativity.

If you are woke, you will know this has been escalating for the last 20-40 years, & if we don't act now, things will go even further downhill fast.

I'm also a truther & activist. I'm still researching down that rabbit hole & putting the pieces together on who controls the world (the evils that is.)

Back in 2000 I stopped believing I was responsible for helping save the world (that's one of the lies the New Age religion teaches) & concentrated only on myself.

While yes we need to work on ourselves first & foremost, we are also responsible for helping one another because we are all connected.

The New Age religion (created by the evils to control people who aren't into religion or science) teaches everyone to not care about anyone else, to ONLY care about themselves.

Those types of people, coupled with narcissists & many other dysfunctional people have no desire to work with others to help save our world, & that's exactly where the evils like us.

Fighting, segregating, living in fear, believing what they watch on MSM, on TV shows & in movies (there is truth there though) & being weak. Weak while they have extreme power since they have been studying the occult & keeping it hidden from us for thousands of years.

I'm learning how we can change all of that, but ONLY if you want to.

I also use both sides of my brain, not just the right & I try not to only use my left.

I look forward to speaking to people of like mind.

Peace & Serenity

Interact

Content:
    Facebook:
    CreateLightnLove
    Twitter:
    WeDeserveHealth

Signature

Woke, spiritually conscious, holistic activist. I look forward to speaking to people of like mind.