1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Tfreeman
Last Activity:
Aug 7, 2020 at 11:32 AM
Birthday:
Aug 27, 1991 (Age: 28)

Share This Page

Tfreeman

Gold, Female, 28

Tfreeman was last seen:
Aug 7, 2020 at 11:32 AM
    1. JanSz
      JanSz
      If possible, please delete and remove your post with your test data and anything else from PG/E2 tread.
      I like to keep that thread short for the convenience of others.
    2. BrunoB
      BrunoB
      Hello, thanks for answering. I asked you why I want to buy a book from him and I don't know if it's worth it or not.
      Anyway, I believe that not only do I have poisoning from fungi, heavy metals, sibo and a long etc.
      I live in a country where it is very difficult to buy remedies abroad unfortunately.
      How many books did you buy from Nail? Thank you
      1. Tfreeman
        Tfreeman
        Hi Bruno, I'm not sure which supplements you can get your hands on. For sibo I find a combination of fish/fish oil, inulin, and extra virgin olive oil to fix the O3/O6 ratio is helpful. For mold I find Welchol and activated charcoal to be the best. For fungus I find nystatin and a biofilm disruptor best. All of these things can be put to sleep with a large dose of sunshine daily, too.
        Apr 15, 2020
        BrunoB likes this.
    3. BrunoB
      BrunoB
      Hi good day. Excuse the delay, is that I have been fighting against fracking in my city.
      Thanks for commenting on my post!
      Have you read the book by dc neil Nathan? Thanks :)
      1. Tfreeman likes this.
      2. Tfreeman
        Tfreeman
        I have! I read it last November and am currently following parts of his protocol. He works with the most sensitive and toxic patients, and all of his patients go into remission on his protocol. It's the best book I've read in 5 years (besides Jack's blogs which are even better) and the best I've felt in 5 years treating my mold issue. Let me know if you have any other questions!
        Apr 14, 2020
        BrunoB likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 27, 1991 (Age: 28)