1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Taylor D
Last Activity:
Feb 10, 2019 at 12:01 PM
Birthday:
Feb 12, 1991 (Age: 28)
Articling Student

Share This Page

Taylor D

New Member, Male, 28, from Brampton, Ontario

Taylor D was last seen:
Feb 10, 2019 at 12:01 PM
    1. There are no messages on Taylor D's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 12, 1991 (Age: 28)
    Articling Student
    British stock and working at a desk job under fluorescents for 10-12 hours a day in a 20 floor building. I am currently training to become a lawyer in Toronto, Ontario and the lifestyle is killing me.

I used to live in Victoria, BC and that was okay, but very close to shipping lines and mass traffic. Toronto is three times worse. I fully believe in the harm caused by EMF and lack of circadian hygiene.

My health is starting to deteriorate in Toronto and I can feel it. I've never been more sick than I have this past year. Full 4G penetration with 5G testing.

Moving to a semi-rural area is top of the priority. Also, considering my background, access to fresh fish. I'm really thinking of moving out east and living off oyster and codfish.