1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sue-UK's Recent Activity

1. Sue-UK replied to the thread Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA, EPA, and ALA) are not essential???.

Or does dysfunction cause us to (biologically) age? This makes me think that maintaining youthful levels of SIRT1 could for example...

Jan 13, 2022 at 4:17 AM
  2. Sue-UK liked caroline's post in the thread Caroline's journal.

Tony and I have gotten our get out of jail free pass! The government of the peoples republic of Australia is allowing us to leave. We...

Jan 13, 2022 at 2:38 AM
  3. Sue-UK replied to the thread Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA, EPA, and ALA) are not essential???.

https://twitter.com/davidasinclair/status/1214885266877505537?lang=en-GB...

Jan 12, 2022 at 12:48 PM
  4. Sue-UK liked Linz's post in the thread Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA, EPA, and ALA) are not essential???.

Johann, I think context is everything. Eskimos in the cold and dark need far more DHA and the fish available for them are mostly oily...

Jan 12, 2022 at 9:49 AM
  5. Sue-UK replied to the thread Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA, EPA, and ALA) are not essential???.

Sprecher's shunt could be a reason why we need less intake when we are more connected to nature, and could be epigenetically upregulated...

Jan 12, 2022 at 3:57 AM
  6. Sue-UK replied to the thread Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA, EPA, and ALA) are not essential???.

I think the difference is between when a human is actively growing and developing a brain, and when does the intake need to reflect the...

Jan 12, 2022 at 3:28 AM
  7. Sue-UK replied to the thread Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA, EPA, and ALA) are not essential???.

Some AA stuff from Jack here https://www.forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/do-you-prescribe-oral-melatonin.17286/#post-189139

Jan 11, 2022 at 1:20 AM
  8. Sue-UK replied to the thread Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA, EPA, and ALA) are not essential???.

@JanSz Interesting nuggett from Jack here about arachadonic acid and deuterium, which might link to deuterium depleted water...

Jan 10, 2022