1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Steve Ericsson
Last Activity:
Mar 7, 2020
Birthday:
Aug 11, 1971 (Age: 50)
Picture Editor forTelevision

Share This Page

Steve Ericsson

New Member, Male, 50, from Kristinestad, Finland

Steve Ericsson was last seen:
Mar 7, 2020
    1. There are no messages on Steve Ericsson's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 11, 1971 (Age: 50)
    Picture Editor forTelevision
    I am a Swedish Picture Editor living with my family, wife and two children (eight year old boy and a two year old girl), on the countryside, by the ocean, in Finland.

We moved from Stockholm, Sweden after loosing a child late during pregnancy and then found out, as had several miscarriages after that - that we had our bedroom next to the buildings power central in Stockholm.

We got out of the city and when we had our second child (the first one was born in Sweden) she had blaster cells in her blood and didn't use her legs. (I also have scoliosis in the family, both my mother and father had severe scoliosis.) So, I did as much research as I could and found Dr. Kruse and began studying light.

We treated our daughter with light and she not only got well - but also began using her legs and walks just fine today.

So, my interests are, besides storytelling and the art of motion pictures, learning about how the world really works, how we can create optimal health. And now, eventhough we live in a very small city - with only 6.200 people in the whole area, we got our first 5G antenna right in the middle of the square - where everything is located - the store, the restaurants, the library, the hairdresser, the café, the flowershop, etc. etc.

So, now I would like to learn how to protect myself and my family from the new technology and continue to learn about how light and magnetism shape our world.