1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Stephen W's Recent Activity

1. Stephen W liked Michalis's post in the thread Coupled or uncoupled? Haplotype.

We need to think in many levels as the SNP interact with other SNPs and the environment in the same time.. This is where i get stuck,...

Feb 16, 2019 at 2:03 PM
  2. Stephen W replied to the thread Coupled or uncoupled? Haplotype.

Funnily I was reading about another mutation I have, and it says UV makes it worse!

Feb 15, 2019 at 12:46 AM
  3. Stephen W liked Michalis's post in the thread Coupled or uncoupled? Haplotype.

If i were you i would be out in the sun as much as i can to be able to saturate the receptor... the VDR taq might be an adaptation that...

Feb 14, 2019 at 4:37 PM
  4. Stephen W set their occupation to Self employed.

Feb 14, 2019 at 4:08 PM
  5. Stephen W set their location as Coolum Beach Qld Australia.

Feb 14, 2019 at 4:08 PM
  6. Stephen W replied to the thread Coupled or uncoupled? Haplotype.

Hahaha I think you’re right

Feb 14, 2019 at 4:02 PM
  7. Stephen W replied to the thread Coupled or uncoupled? Haplotype.

Yeah wow. Not the best!

Feb 14, 2019 at 3:57 PM
  8. Stephen W replied to the thread Coupled or uncoupled? Haplotype.

That’s what I’m thinking too, and the last couple months I’ve been getting tons of sun (really brown) but I haven’t noticed much else....

Feb 14, 2019 at 3:54 PM
  9. Stephen W replied to the thread Coupled or uncoupled? Haplotype.

Again, thanks man. Appreciate the big response. The more I’m reading into SNP stuff the more I’m thinking it’s related to that. For...

Feb 14, 2019 at 3:32 PM
  10. Stephen W liked Sergio Valadez's post in the thread Coupled or uncoupled? Haplotype.

Yup, all Northern European and mostly British Isles. Exactly what one would expect from a non-recent immigrant white Australian. Like...

Feb 14, 2019 at 3:27 PM
  11. Stephen W replied to the thread Coupled or uncoupled? Haplotype.

Yes I think you are totally correct. I love the heat. I can stand the heat a lot more than most. In actual fact I accidentally killed...

Feb 13, 2019 at 1:54 AM
  12. Stephen W liked Michalis's post in the thread Coupled or uncoupled? Haplotype.

I think you have the ability to uncouple... But you have to crack the code. It might take some time for your mitochondria to get the...

Feb 12, 2019 at 5:02 PM
  13. Stephen W replied to the thread Coupled or uncoupled? Haplotype.

And it’s showing 58.5% British & Irish 18.3% French & German 6.4% Scandinavian

Feb 12, 2019 at 2:29 PM
  14. Stephen W replied to the thread Coupled or uncoupled? Haplotype.

Thanks so much guys for the reply. @Michalis yes I’ve been struggling with CT for about 6 months. @Sergio Valadez cheers for the...

Feb 12, 2019 at 2:26 PM
  15. Stephen W liked Sergio Valadez's post in the thread Coupled or uncoupled? Haplotype.

Nice, your 23andme results are in. :) I second what Michalis said about this stuff being complicated and there’s still a lot more that...

Feb 12, 2019 at 2:22 PM
  16. Stephen W liked Michalis's post in the thread Coupled or uncoupled? Haplotype.

I have exactly the same question. I don't think you will be solely a coupler on uncoupler, probably something between the spectrum. I...

Feb 12, 2019 at 2:18 PM
  17. Stephen W replied to the thread Stephen’s Optimal Journal.

Hi @Jack Kruse , Would you be able to tell me please if my data above suits where I live 26.6500° S, 153.0667° E ? Thanks for your time

Feb 12, 2019 at 5:21 AM
  18. Stephen W posted a new thread.

Coupled or uncoupled? Haplotype

My maternal haplotype is H1b. How can I find out if I’m an uncoupler or am coupled? Thanks

Forum: Beginners Area

Feb 11, 2019 at 3:44 PM