1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Stephen W's Recent Activity

1. Stephen W replied to the thread Vitamin D question.

Thanks so much for your reply. Yes I’m at Coolum sunny coast, lots of sun! I would say the biggest change was I gave up doing Buteyko...

Apr 18, 2019 at 5:28 PM
  2. Stephen W replied to the thread Vitamin D question.

Thanks Kris that’s good to know. And you’re right, there are so many factors. I also noticed my blood test just before summer last year...

Apr 18, 2019 at 4:14 PM
  3. Stephen W liked kris90's post in the thread Vitamin D question.

I think it may definitely be possible that CT can have an affect on Vitamin D, especially given the whole increased receptor binding and...

Apr 18, 2019 at 4:07 PM
  4. Stephen W replied to the thread Vitamin D question.

After researching more I can answer my own question, my bun/creatinine ratio is 18.8 . Dehydration the likely cause.

Apr 17, 2019 at 11:29 PM
  5. Stephen W replied to the thread Vitamin D.

After researching more I can answer my own question, my bun/creatinine ratio is 18.8 . Dehydration the likely cause.

Apr 17, 2019 at 11:28 PM
  6. Stephen W replied to the thread Vitamin D question.

Thanks I’ll look into it!

Apr 17, 2019 at 6:36 PM
  7. Stephen W liked Novah's post in the thread Vitamin D question.

What's your RBC magnesium level at? If you don't have enough magnesium in your system, you can't generate enough Vitamin D, from what I...

Apr 17, 2019 at 6:35 PM
  8. Stephen W liked Dani's post in the thread Vitamin D question.

I am relatively new, so I don't have any insights into the relationship between CT and Vitamin D; however, I think you should read...

Apr 17, 2019 at 5:41 PM
  9. Stephen W liked JanSz's post in the thread Vitamin D question.

[ATTACH] https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/supplementation-not-a-fan.21465/page-2#post-243630 [MEDIA] In the video Jack...

upload_2019-4-17_14-53-59.png upload_2019-4-17_14-58-16.png Apr 17, 2019 at 5:41 PM
  10. Stephen W replied to the thread Stephen’s Optimal Journal.

Accidentally left the Chester freezer (ice bath) on all night to wake up and see it at 1.8°C. Jumped in for 4:30 minutes and was good. A...

Apr 17, 2019 at 3:14 AM
  11. Stephen W posted a new thread.

Vitamin D question

So, 3 month ago my Vitamin D level was 133 nmol/L, and in a quest to bump this up significantly I got ample sun for 3 months, using...

Forum: Beginners Area

Apr 17, 2019 at 2:31 AM
  12. Stephen W posted a new thread.

Vitamin D

Hi Jack, 3 month ago my Vitamin D level was 133 nmol/L, and in a quest to bump this up significantly I got ample sun for 3 months using...

Forum: Ask Jack

Apr 16, 2019 at 7:15 PM