1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Stephen W's Recent Activity

1. Stephen W liked JanSz's post in the thread Testing mitochondria.

To be able to have plenty of ATP one needs plenty of its building material, hydrogen (H) the preferred one comes from oleic acid. So,...

upload_2020-2-22_11-27-58.png Feb 22, 2020 at 2:58 PM
  2. Stephen W liked JanSz's post in the thread Testing mitochondria.

Spectracell claims that their test is functional. Do you buy that? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

upload_2020-2-22_10-27-1.png upload_2020-2-22_10-31-48.png Feb 22, 2020 at 2:58 PM
  3. Stephen W liked drezy's post in the thread Testing mitochondria.

The severity of any one of your specific symptoms?

Feb 21, 2020 at 9:06 PM
  4. Stephen W liked Lahelada's post in the thread Testing mitochondria.

My $5 wisdom says transketolase ?

5. Stephen W liked DrEttinger's post in the thread Testing mitochondria.

I include Plasma Thiamine (B1), CoQ10 and Vitamin C as part of my blood tests. Transketolase is a thiamine (vitamin B1)-dependent enzyme...

6. Stephen W posted a new thread.

Testing mitochondria

Hi, Is there any tests available to evaluate mitochondrial function? ATP production? Thanks

Forum: Beginners Area

Feb 21, 2020 at 3:02 AM