1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Solidsilverteeth's Recent Activity

1. Solidsilverteeth left a message on JanSz's profile.

Hi JanSz, did you hear Dr Boros latest interview today? What do you think about what he says about the bodies own metabolic water?...

May 25, 2019 at 9:46 AM
  2. Solidsilverteeth replied to the thread Urine therapy, the ultimate bio hack.

About 19 mins into the interview, Very dramatic number 7200 litres of metabolic water going round the body every day. Then he talks...

May 25, 2019 at 9:29 AM
  3. Solidsilverteeth replied to the thread Urine therapy, the ultimate bio hack.

There is no fluoride in my orin. I keep asking Jack to look into this. Maybe somebody else could ask him to research it?

May 25, 2019 at 8:00 AM
  4. Solidsilverteeth liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread THE RADIO FREQUENCY EMF thread..

Dylan says, "EMFs only knock energy out of the highest energy system in the body. Neurodegeneration is the #1 killer if you look at the...

May 25, 2019 at 7:24 AM
  5. Solidsilverteeth liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread THE RADIO FREQUENCY EMF thread..

The Washington Redskins use Photobiomodulation for conditioning and injury protection and regeneration. Black Swans understand that Red...

May 25, 2019 at 7:24 AM
  6. Solidsilverteeth replied to the thread Sean's Optimal Journal.

Read up on Teslars satelight said they have started launching already, they are still putting more up there into low orbit and high...

May 25, 2019 at 7:10 AM
  7. Solidsilverteeth replied to the thread Urine therapy, the ultimate bio hack.

No he did not. I wish Jack, or Dr Boros would talk about this subject. Studying how the liver and kidneys work together, it all fits...

May 25, 2019 at 7:04 AM
  8. Solidsilverteeth replied to the thread Urine therapy, the ultimate bio hack.

Yes the body does add something to urine, and takes some things out. Yes it's more complex. The body goes to a lot of effort to make...

May 25, 2019 at 7:03 AM
  9. Solidsilverteeth replied to the thread Urine therapy, the ultimate bio hack.

He said what I said he said. He said the body sends out deuterium through the waste which is mainly the stool. He said poo nearly...

May 25, 2019 at 4:08 AM
  10. Solidsilverteeth replied to the thread House/ apartment emf assessment in New England area.

The best option is an underground earthship

May 25, 2019 at 3:01 AM
  11. Solidsilverteeth liked Inna's post in the thread House/ apartment emf assessment in New England area.

You might be familiar with Brian Hoyer founder of shielded healing, company that helps mitigate emf in the house....

May 25, 2019 at 3:00 AM
  12. Solidsilverteeth replied to the thread Urine therapy, the ultimate bio hack.

Half way through this Dr Boros talks about how the stool is all the deuterium that the liver wants to get rid of then the good stuff...

May 25, 2019 at 1:11 AM
  13. Solidsilverteeth posted a new thread.

Underground house protection from 5G

You should go Gold membership with Jack bro.... you'd know that statement isn't actually correct! 1. Metal Roof (fully sealed) blocks...

D220B8DF-D8A9-4F3B-A509-9C60543112A7.jpeg D6DFC396-45C8-4F9C-AB7D-D5A53425B0E6.jpeg

Forum: The EMF Rx

May 25, 2019 at 12:22 AM
  14. Solidsilverteeth replied to the thread Sean's Optimal Journal.

Number 4 is not accurate. The official line is these satellites beam the internet down to every place on earth.

May 25, 2019 at 12:18 AM
  15. Solidsilverteeth liked kris90's post in the thread Announcing Mitochondriac Week, 2019.

Not sure I have you on social media, but I'd be more than happy to share my story. It's quite the eye-opener when it comes to hormone...

May 24, 2019 at 11:12 PM
  16. Solidsilverteeth posted a new thread.

Tesla car

a friend is thinking of buying a tesla car. I remember Jack mentioning how harmful they are in one podcast but now can't find any info...

Forum: The Cave

May 24, 2019 at 11:02 PM
  17. Solidsilverteeth liked PaulG's post in the thread ALL THINGS 5G.........

Martin Pall’s book on 5G

May 24, 2019 at 10:56 PM
  18. Solidsilverteeth liked Sean Waters's post in the thread Sean's Optimal Journal.

You should go Gold membership with Jack bro.... you'd know that statement isn't actually correct! 1. Metal Roof (fully sealed) blocks...

May 24, 2019 at 3:14 PM