1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

shelly ross
Last Activity:
Sep 9, 2019
Birthday:
Aug 11, 1951 (Age: 68)
Own a health food store

Share This Page

shelly ross

New Member, Female, 68, from Warrenton, Virginia

Hello! Looking for my tribe:)) I live in Warrenton, Virginia. Anyone going to Mexico this winter? Jul 30, 2019

shelly ross was last seen:
Sep 9, 2019
    1. Phosphene
      Phosphene
      I’d love to check out Isla Holbox and will someday I’m sure. I have a long complicated story on why I don’t live near the tropics just yet. Short answer: family!
      1. shelly ross likes this.
    2. Phosphene
      Phosphene
      I’ll be staying with @shah78 for part of it, and with my family in an Airbnb for part.

If you search the forum for Charlottesville, or even Virginia, you can find members near you—I know there are several. Note that not all may be active members. Their profile will tell you when they were last active here. That said, some go months or even years between postings so it’s worth a try to reach out.
      1. shelly ross likes this.
      2. shelly ross
        shelly ross
        I have talked with him on this forum and on facebook. He could certainly show you the hotspots around mujeres. Maybe I will take a trip there as well after Holbox!
        Aug 2, 2019
    3. Phosphene
      Phosphene
      Hi Shelly! You might want to copy the paragraph in your profile to the ‘Meet and Greet’ section of the forum, and then start a journal in the ‘My Optimal Journal’ section. Those areas get the most consistent traffic. The site can be a bit overwhelming but just ask questions. Welcome!

And yes I’m headed to Mexico—Isla Mujeres for 3-4 weeks in mid-January :)
      1. shelly ross
        shelly ross
        Thanks! Yes, the site is a little overwhelming....and I will try to copy the profile to the Meet and Greet, if I can figure it out. I noticed it wasn't there. 3-4 weeks, nice! i think I am going to do almost two Jan or Feb in Isla Holbox! I have a favorite spot, but it is not all that economical, or I would stay longer. Where do you stay on Mujeres?
        Jul 31, 2019
    4. shelly ross
      shelly ross
      Hello! Looking for my tribe:)) I live in Warrenton, Virginia. Anyone going to Mexico this winter?
      1. Dave Key
        Dave Key
        Hola! I will be on Isla for the winter. The upstairs rental is open from now to December. My landlord's son is taking my upstairs at the end of December, by January. She is offering me the other upstairs unit but it doesnt have a view and it not in the shade. The rent is affordable though.

Stay in touch because Im scouting other rentals.
        Aug 3, 2019
        shelly ross likes this.
      2. Dave Key
        Dave Key
        There's a Canadian lady across the street with 2 rentals. The one in the back for $600/mo. The unit by the street is$700/mo. In November the rent will double
        Aug 3, 2019
      3. shelly ross
        shelly ross
        Thanks for the info....I was thinking maybe I would come for a week before I go to Holbox to check out your best soaking spots. Going to Holbox on the 21st of January...so I would need a place for about a week around the 14th. Don't really want to have to rent a golf cart, even though that's so much fun:)
        Aug 3, 2019
        Dave Key likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 11, 1951 (Age: 68)
    Own a health food store
    30 years in the nutrition business....now obsessed with light, magnetism and water. Enjoy being "different", but that quality also makes it a bit intellectually lonely...living in my rather conservative Virginia small town. I love traveling and am going to try to find out if this tribe is planning another Mexico trip. I think I might go to isla Holbox again this year, now that I know what I know! Trying to figure out how to peruse this forum, a lot, without getting zapped with emf:)). I am hardwired, but my meter goes crazy around my computer. www.thenaturalmarketplace.com

Interact