1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Shanti
Last Activity:
Dec 26, 2021
Birthday:
Jun 3, 1965 (Age: 56)
Home Page:
Teach BiomechanicsMovementMeditationColdLifestyle

Share This Page

Shanti

Shanti, Female, 56, from Malibu, CA

Shanti was last seen:
Dec 26, 2021
    1. There are no messages on Shanti's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 3, 1965 (Age: 56)
    Home Page:
    http://www.http:/YoungerMovement.com
    Teach BiomechanicsMovementMeditationColdLifestyle
    Hi - I love feedback. Please share your deepest thoughts and musing. I am the female version of a Black Swan of postural movement and biomechanics (vs Jack: biochemistry) as it relates to fluid, wavy forms that optimize our symmetry, proportion, and evolution so that we increase our toroidal flow, regenerate and get younger. My passion: Bowspring. Bowspring (globalbowspring.com or insta: @lettuceflow) is about moving in multidimensional awareness with biotensegrity in our tissues to keep our joints healthy and our toroidal fields magnetically and electrically bOwing and pulsing––including our hips, heart and head. I'm into integrating wisdom into my daily orbit, like cold plunging twice a day, greeting the sunrise by bOwing, pulsing, rhythmically breathing and meditating so that I can best optimize myself and my family, and so share and inspire my community and world on how to reconnect with the Essential Energies (sunlight, air, water, earth and ether––bliss) and Universal Principles of our universe. The premise of my book: Younger is Natural! And know I see that I have to get my head and lifestyle around Jack's brilliance because it is a fundamental key to this trajectory.

Signature

Let's get younger and start a younger movement - the art of learning how to self-generate, nurture, refine and integrate youthful energies toward the process of our intentional maturation. Let's reclaim our birthright. Whether you are female or male, in your twenties or eighties, let's get younger, healthier, stronger, wiser, springier, and happier!

Humans are designed to live pain free with functional hips, knees and shoulders, muscles that are supple and stimulated, brains sharp as tacks, and nervous systems that are nourished throughout every stage of life. When we stray from what is natural, we override our bodies’ inherent wisdom and create confusions and complications in our “operating system.” The further we stray, the further we decline. As early as our teen years, we begin to develop adaptive default patterns that mismatch and uncouple us from natural rhythms, degrade and malform our optimal design, and so drain our youthful abundance of regenerative energies. This results in a cascade of pain, inflammation, injuries, physical limitations, oxidation, mental ruts and emotional wounds. Our lives become increasingly defined by our lack of cellular energy, diminished physical and emotional capacities, increased anxiety, and a desperate race against time as we slip into a state of chronic degeneration. We are not victims of fate. At any time, we can make the choice to jump off this “aging production line.” When we sync how we think, feel, and move with what is natural, we infuse our system with fresh life force, which powers an upward spiral of re-integration and we begin to thrive.