1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

shah78's Recent Activity

1. shah78 liked Eli Avital's post in the thread Eating Late Once a Week.

Or course I wear blueblockers! My whole family knows I'm crazy about blueblockers lol

Feb 23, 2020 at 4:30 AM
  2. shah78 replied to the thread Eating Late Once a Week.

just eat very small portions.i don't understand the "Problem". there is no problem!!:) do you not use blue blockers at the meal? that...

Feb 22, 2020 at 4:20 PM
  3. shah78 replied to the thread Is anyone else absolutely never thirsty?.

i drink much less water in uv13 than in uv7. do the math.i make more of my own water in summer.

Feb 19, 2020 at 4:44 AM
  4. shah78 liked Sean Waters's post in the thread Sean's Optimal Journal.

I'm now down in guatemala on a great Lake after talking with a guy I met in a hostel who lives here as an Expat. He was professing the...

Feb 19, 2020 at 4:41 AM
  5. shah78 liked Sean Waters's post in the thread Sean's Optimal Journal.

Yeah I'm actually planning to go there this summer if she decides she wants to be my girl for the long term. Which is pending, and...

Feb 19, 2020 at 4:40 AM
  6. shah78 liked Novah's post in the thread Thoughts/Suggestions please!.

As someone who spent so much time and money on MDs, naturopaths and functional medicine docs, endless supplements, IVs and lab tests, I...

Feb 19, 2020 at 1:05 AM
  7. shah78 replied to the thread Thoughts/Suggestions please!.

my new guy is so much. outrageous challenge.this guy is sick...really sick. but he can get to the crater water. he's already making...

Feb 18, 2020 at 8:51 PM
  8. shah78 replied to the thread Thoughts/Suggestions please!.

wow!!!!! simply wow! elvis drops mic!!! :) :) inna drops mic!!! omg! thankyou inna

Feb 18, 2020 at 8:43 PM
  9. shah78 liked Inna's post in the thread Thoughts/Suggestions please!.

I just want to add my 2 cents, sorry for using this thread. I stayed at Lloyd’s place in Isla Mujeres last year for aound 10 days. My...

Feb 18, 2020 at 8:40 PM
  10. shah78 replied to the thread Thoughts/Suggestions please!.

i am a lawyer and more importantly an amherst college graduate.i have no idea what you just said.maybe it is british and not english! :)...

Feb 18, 2020 at 6:47 PM
  11. shah78 replied to the thread Thoughts/Suggestions please!.

450/ hr. vs i work for free!!! who is the troll? you live in LA. you rip people off. sick, desperate people. you don't even follow...

Feb 18, 2020 at 6:31 PM
  12. shah78 replied to the thread Thoughts/Suggestions please!.

his progress has been outstanding. i'm giddy over the last 2 days about it. my mood is as good as you saw me for 4 weeks. i'm the one...

Feb 18, 2020 at 6:28 PM
  13. shah78 replied to the thread Thoughts/Suggestions please!.

this woman is batshit crazy. how can "quantum brady" be a troll on "quantum belichick's' own site. i live in the fucking yucatan....

Feb 18, 2020 at 6:17 PM
  14. shah78 liked Phosphene's post in the thread Thoughts/Suggestions please!.

Oh no! Two of my favorite people tearing away at each other. This must be a bit like how children of divorce feel. :( I hope...

Feb 18, 2020 at 6:15 PM
  15. shah78 replied to the thread Thoughts/Suggestions please!.

Whatever else you do, keep your ass in the water of the chicxulub crater! :)

Feb 18, 2020 at 12:04 PM
  16. shah78 liked JanSz's post in the thread Thoughts/Suggestions please!.

In my book steroid hormone panel requires #1 attention (it contains cortisol) Stuff evaluated by Spectracell Micronutrient Analysis is a...

Feb 18, 2020 at 12:02 PM
  17. shah78 replied to the thread Thoughts/Suggestions please!.

actually i deleted it because my subsequent stats were wrong!. i tried to get a 4 to 1 ratio, but i realized my original questimate...

Feb 18, 2020 at 11:28 AM