1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

shah78
Last Activity:
Aug 23, 2019 at 7:33 AM
fitness maven

Share This Page

shah78

Gold, Male, from Treasure Island Florida

Epi Paleo Eating During CT Sep 25, 2014

shah78 was last seen:
Aug 23, 2019 at 7:33 AM
    1. shelly ross
      shelly ross
      I posted a message to you in the wrong spot....so here I am wondering if you have someone staying in your extra space at Isla during January 14-21? Considering coming to Mujeres before I go to Holbox.
    2. In Voluntate Dei
      In Voluntate Dei
      I am going to to the river to see if I get better reception. Can you call me again in 15 minutes?
    3. Aaron Bennett
      Aaron Bennett
      Hi. I saw that you stay at Isla for healing. I've been very, very sick with God knows what (million diagnoses, nothings helping) for 6 yrs now. Thinking of going to the Royal, but now hearing about Isla. I wonder what's better. Have you been to both? does Isla not have the seaweed problem?
      1. shah78 likes this.
      2. shah78
        shah78
        what is your phone number??
        May 16, 2019
      3. shelly ross
        shelly ross
        What about Isla Holbox? I don't think there is a seaweed problem there. It is closer to the crater as well.
        Jul 31, 2019
        shah78 likes this.
    4. Melanie Procter
      Melanie Procter
      Hey thanks. How far is Treasure Island from Clearwater?
      1. shah78
        shah78
        Clearwater Mall is a half hour from Treasure Island on a good day. Our address is 100011 yacht club dr. TI 33706
        May 9, 2016
    5. shah78
      shah78
      Epi Paleo Eating During CT
  • About

fitness maven