1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!
Scompy
Last Activity:
Jun 26, 2017 at 2:46 PM
Video Games, Biology, Chemistry, Writing

Share This Page

Scompy

Gold, Male, from Bend, Oregon

Scompy was last seen:
Jun 26, 2017 at 2:46 PM
    1. There are no messages on Scompy's profile yet.
  • Signature

Name: Scompy Age: 47 Sex: M Location: Bend, Oregon
    Joined JackKruse.com: July 23, 2015 (absorbed most info by May, 2015)
    Current Therapies / Protocols: CT Rx, Leptin, EPCOTx, Epi-Paleo Diet, EMF, Redox
    Health WINS: See my abs for first time in my adult life, more mental clarity, more energy!
    Health Goals: Living the life of a Mitochondriac.
    Quote: Listen to the whispers instead of the volume.
    Personal Journal: https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/scompys-journal.16641/

About

Video Games, Biology, Chemistry, Writing
    I went onto Oregon State University completing my Biology degree in 1992 after having worked 2 years in Chemistry Laboratories. From 1992-96, I worked as a Biologist at Stanford in the Undergraduate labs as well as in the Environmental Health and Safety dept.

I have been working as a video game designer (Systems Designer) for the past 20+ years.