1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Samy Colddigger
Last Activity:
Nov 9, 2018
Birthday:
Sep 8, 1989 (Age: 29)

Share This Page

Samy Colddigger

Silver, Male, 29

Samy Colddigger was last seen:
Nov 9, 2018
    1. There are no messages on Samy Colddigger's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 8, 1989 (Age: 29)

Signature

Dx: [shingles,"trench mouth", carpel tunnel]

Surgeries: [Titanium Implantation in upper right incisor]

Current Rx: [Sleeping with breakers off every night]

Current Therapies / Protocols: Light (Sun bathing whenever possible), cold (ocean swims and dunking in creeks), exercise like sprinting, push up, yoga, etc... consumption of strictly spring water (sometimes charged over 1o gauss magnetico), consumption of plentiful seafood including shellfish, leather soled mocs, vielight 810, ground strap for work boots (works wonders!)....sometimes MB with Sperti lamp, etc. Also love strumming strings, singing, and reciting poetry. They are therapeutic for me

Health WINS:[Sleep! huge improvement, nuff said]

Health Goals: [ living free of nnEMF, improving ketosis and ct protocol regularity, avoiding a life full of bluelight, bio-hacking daily, eating according to my light situation]

My Optimal Journal: [Still on it's way]