1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Saichi's Recent Activity

1. Saichi replied to the thread Solargenesis.

Spent about 14 hours total this past week shortly after solar noon basking under glass. My tan looks very close to Lloyd now, haven't...

Jul 19, 2019 at 12:24 AM
  2. Saichi liked Phosphene's post in the thread After 9 months.

Why are you using the Sperti lamp at all during the height of summer, and letting it actually touch your skin?? :eek: I admire your...

Jul 18, 2019 at 3:41 PM
  3. Saichi replied to the thread Can I drink Tea?.

I had a coffee relapse this week but I also got about a 1/3 lb of lemon verbena, lemon balm, and rose petal tea custom made locally.

Jul 17, 2019 at 1:05 PM
  4. Saichi replied to the thread My mother..

With no other changes to her daily activities my mother's audible sleep apnea was down about 70% a month ago and has now completely...

Jul 17, 2019 at 12:46 PM
  5. Saichi replied to the thread Matt's Journal.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TriField-EMF-Meter-Model-TF2/123616757383?epid=6032165813&hash=item1cc8220687:g:ayIAAOSw3dtc~oq~ Maybe wait...

Jul 16, 2019 at 10:47 AM
  6. Saichi replied to the thread Matt's Journal.

Inger, I know it's not professional grade but why do you think it's not good enough for us? It can be annoying sometimes since it's...

Jul 16, 2019 at 10:43 AM
  7. Saichi replied to the thread Matt's Journal.

You don't have one yet?...

Jul 15, 2019 at 5:41 PM
  8. Saichi replied to the thread Playa Del Carmen Megathread.

IVD, If you haven't yet a Trifield meter is absolutely essential. In many rural areas cell masts are hidden in fake trees which can be...

Jul 15, 2019 at 2:07 PM
  9. Saichi replied to the thread Matt's Journal.

Do you have an EMF meter? It's the one instrument I think everyone on this forum should own. You can do everything 'right' but won't...

Jul 15, 2019 at 2:01 PM
  10. Saichi liked Alex97232's post in the thread Packing our own parachute .....????.

It's about time I did that--thank you for asking. Tomorrow, I drive down about 4 hours to take a second look with electrical guys at...

Jul 15, 2019 at 10:08 AM
  11. Saichi replied to the thread Butters' Journal.

This is the cast iron I use for perfectly flat and non-stick: https://fieldcompany.com

Jul 15, 2019 at 2:41 AM
  12. Saichi liked caroline's post in the thread Playa Del Carmen Megathread.

Can't say the I am ever bored at the ocean ....I can sit/walk/swim for hours and hours and hours.........

Jul 12, 2019
  13. Saichi replied to the thread I finally got out of Dallas. Time to heal..

If you can't physically get the freezer in the room yourself you can get a couple friends or hire a couple people on craigslist for $50...

Jul 12, 2019
  14. Saichi replied to the thread After 9 months.

Censorship will not change reality. If you refer to pages 29 and 46 here:...

Jul 12, 2019
  15. Saichi replied to the thread I finally got out of Dallas. Time to heal..

Nature and our biology are always non-linear. When I was 10 years old I lost 20% of my body weight in one month throwing up everything I...

Jul 12, 2019
  16. Saichi liked Phosphene's post in the thread Playa Del Carmen Megathread.

Not my experience, but I’m no water expert either. During my visit in mid-January the water was pristine, with very tolerable amounts of...

Jul 12, 2019
  17. Saichi replied to the thread Playa Del Carmen Megathread.

Since the cell masts are behind your home and the severe condition of your daughter's health, instead of waiting two months to go on...

Jul 12, 2019