1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Saichi's Recent Activity

1. Saichi replied to the thread Fixed EMFs in House - Amazing Results.

A breaker costs $5. I consider shutting breakers off mandatory. I look forward to it as much as CT and SG now.

Sep 16, 2019 at 1:29 PM
  2. Saichi replied to the thread Christmas tree journal.

They should be the same, otherwise it's schizophrenia.

Sep 16, 2019 at 11:51 AM
  3. Saichi replied to the thread Christmas tree journal.

I've never had a social media account since I knew what they all were at their inception. I don't use forums to post about my personal...

Sep 16, 2019 at 11:22 AM
  4. Saichi replied to the thread Christmas tree journal.

Takes 5 minutes to hook up an ethernet cord to your router and deactivate its RF. Only internet you should have on this off-grid plot is...

Sep 15, 2019 at 3:17 PM
  5. Saichi replied to the thread Christmas tree journal.

It was a trick question. You shouldn't have any wifi in your life. You're currently irradiating the blood in your hand to the tune of...

Sep 15, 2019 at 11:39 AM
  6. Saichi replied to the thread Christmas tree journal.

What mitigations will you use for your wifi dongle assuming this venture is to finally moonlight as a mitodoka? Why do you need a...

Sep 14, 2019 at 7:57 PM
  7. Saichi replied to the thread Fixed EMFs in House - Amazing Results.

Found out today the internet cable line coming into my house from the street utility plus 5G power line is acting as an antennae...

Sep 14, 2019 at 6:39 PM
  8. Saichi replied to the thread SARDINES IN WATER RECIPE HACK.

Did canned Bar Harbor herring with mashed avocado and local black garlic, went from mediocre to almost excellent.

Sep 14, 2019 at 6:29 PM
  9. Saichi replied to the thread Phosphene — She Wants To Do Right.

For non-toxic relief I take two of these which gives about a 2 hour relief: [IMG]

Sep 13, 2019 at 1:41 PM
  10. Saichi replied to the thread Christmas tree journal.

I'd recommend switching to a wired laptop (not on your lap) with no wireless/bluetooth so at least you're not being microwaved above...

Sep 13, 2019 at 11:07 AM
  11. Saichi replied to the thread Fixed EMFs in House - Amazing Results.

Got up to pee once but slept 9 hours last night. Previously impossible for me and I've been able to remember all my dreams since started...

Sep 12, 2019 at 3:36 PM
  12. Saichi replied to the thread SARDINES IN WATER RECIPE HACK.

I'm not angry or frightened about the sixth great extinction completing soon, I find it a necessary relief for us and Gaia as I've...

Sep 11, 2019 at 4:09 PM
  13. Saichi replied to the thread SARDINES IN WATER RECIPE HACK.

I was too polite, fascist more honest.

Sep 10, 2019
  14. Saichi replied to the thread it all started so well....

I use a cheap Trifield but I would love to get these two meters which measure all three axes so you never have to worry about a hiding...

Sep 10, 2019
  15. Saichi replied to the thread SARDINES IN WATER RECIPE HACK.

Raw fish should never be warm. In my experience cheeks both land and sea animals have the best flavor excluding organs. Ruminant cheeks...

Sep 10, 2019
  16. Saichi replied to the thread Christmas tree journal.

RAW! with natto!

Sep 10, 2019
  17. Saichi replied to the thread Fixed EMFs in House - Amazing Results.

Slept 8.5 hours last night which I haven't done in years and I didn't even CT yesterday. I was a non-believer about the breakers...

Sep 10, 2019