1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Saichi's Recent Activity

1. Saichi liked shah78's post in the thread Inger's journal.

bring them to the horse barn sleeping area!!!! to really blow their minds!!!!:)

Dec 12, 2019 at 4:27 PM
  2. Saichi replied to the thread best WIFI biohack for home.

I've measured my neighbor's and another friend's smart meter, no opt-out, and they weren't emitting either while I was measuring for...

Dec 12, 2019 at 1:32 PM
  3. Saichi replied to the thread best WIFI biohack for home.

Honestly that doesn't sound good unless you have it in a thick lead box like Jack. If you're opting out it should only be analog.

Dec 12, 2019 at 12:56 PM
  4. Saichi replied to the thread Paul's optimal Journal.

Even if it's not sunny the solar frequencies through clouds are highly therapeutic. I crave UV too but I've learned cloudy sunbathing...

Dec 12, 2019 at 12:39 AM
  5. Saichi replied to the thread WINTER SURVIVAL GUIDE.

Read John Ott's Health and Light.

Dec 11, 2019 at 9:13 PM
  6. Saichi replied to the thread best WIFI biohack for home.

I missed that part before. The utility company wouldn't leave a broken meter in place obviously since they need a functioning meter for...

Dec 11, 2019 at 9:12 PM
  7. Saichi replied to the thread Scott's Sunrise Journal.

I recommend removing tofu from your diet.

Dec 10, 2019 at 6:32 PM
  8. Saichi liked Meli's post in the thread Melinda's journal.

This is the east side of the island next to Ventanasalmar hotel[ATTACH]

20191209_121739.jpg Dec 10, 2019 at 4:04 PM
  9. Saichi replied to the thread 2.4 Gz (Wi-Fi) increases antibiotic resistance and biofilm formation.

Did you disable the bluetooth in it?

Dec 9, 2019 at 6:32 PM
  10. Saichi replied to the thread Johan (journal).

You care what others think in the twilight hours of our extinction?

Dec 9, 2019 at 12:53 AM
  11. Saichi replied to the thread Dr. Alexander Wunsch: No need to wear blue blockers around incandescent light bulbs..

Wow, that's not just bias. That's full on complete ignorance or self destruction. Pray he's making his own decisions, although I...

Dec 7, 2019 at 11:08 AM
  12. Saichi replied to the thread Infrared Sauna.

Did you disable the bluetooth in the clear light?

Dec 6, 2019