1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Saichi's Recent Activity

1. Saichi replied to the thread Mito newbie.

Redding's several hours from the coast. There's almost no place left in the U.S. that's not 5Gd btw.

May 24, 2019 at 6:02 PM
  2. Saichi replied to the thread Jack Kruse Podcast Curriculum - Youtube Edition V1.

Your nnEMF callus is the thickest I've seen SST. Pray you're just trolling now.

May 24, 2019 at 3:08 PM
  3. Saichi replied to the thread Jack Kruse Podcast Curriculum - Youtube Edition V1.

I disagree with Jack any significant litigation will occur or succeed against 5G. He cites "big" tobacco as precedence but follow the...

May 24, 2019 at 9:09 AM
  4. Saichi replied to the thread Searching my true self.

The vaccine gave you the disease. Never take a vaccine again.

May 24, 2019 at 8:37 AM
  5. Saichi liked Brent Patrick's post in the thread Brent Patrick - My Optimal Journey.

I think so Caroline ,I don't think we can hide so as Jack has stated time to build a fortress. After listening to the January Webinar A...

float.jpg May 23, 2019 at 9:53 PM
  6. Saichi replied to the thread Ready for ACTION... Emma and family (+6) = 7 black swans.

A NASA contractor who for obvious reasons wants to maintain anonymity said very recently their measurements show we've destroyed up to...

May 23, 2019 at 1:08 PM
  7. Saichi replied to the thread UV light slims you down.

My calorie consumption is down 50% since I started CT. If I eat my former pre-CT serving size now I feel awful rest of the day and...

May 23, 2019 at 8:30 AM
  8. Saichi replied to the thread UV light slims you down.

Ott and others did these experiments decades ago. Different types of mice and not always nocturnal. Anyone who's lived in NYC knows this...

May 23, 2019 at 7:56 AM
  9. Saichi replied to the thread UV light slims you down.

I never buy anything that has more than 17% one star reviews on Amazon.

May 23, 2019 at 7:53 AM
  10. Saichi replied to the thread Ready for ACTION... Emma and family (+6) = 7 black swans.

Where are you getting your Paleo foods from? Regarding oysters, if you get one bad one in a bunch spit it out. One is all it takes to...

May 22, 2019 at 4:32 PM
  11. Saichi liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread ALL THINGS 5G.........

Today's history lesson about the 6th extinction ongoing in front of you while you were blinded by tech screens In 2014, Japanese...

May 22, 2019 at 9:18 AM
  12. Saichi replied to the thread Kiniki tan thru.

I have zero faith any nanotech doesn't pose toxicity threats to life. Are Microsol, Cooltan, Kiniki nano fabrics?

May 22, 2019 at 8:00 AM
  13. Saichi replied to the thread Searching my true self.

You took a vaccine? :ninja: I haven't taken an antibiotic or supplement since I was a kid. I just knew intuitively it was mostly or...

May 22, 2019 at 7:32 AM
  14. Saichi replied to the thread The Deeper State: Slave to the algorithm.

Wish google didn't hide Jack from me all these years. They never want anyone knowing the full story obviously.

May 22, 2019 at 6:56 AM
  15. Saichi liked Scompy's post in the thread Mesmerfascism: We are living it folks!.

[ATTACH]

ForcedFascism.jpg May 22, 2019 at 6:53 AM
  16. Saichi replied to the thread UV light slims you down.

Humans need a lot more UVB than mice though. I installed my first 100w reptile bulb in my room yesterday.

May 22, 2019 at 6:51 AM
  17. Saichi replied to the thread ALL THINGS 5G.........

Link to full chart: https://bioinitiative.org/wp-content/uploads/pdfs/BioInitiativeReport-RF-Color-Charts.pdf

May 21, 2019 at 1:36 PM
  18. Saichi replied to the thread ALL THINGS 5G.........

Dunno how I missed this chart before. We're the frogs in the pot, who knew the water already boiled:[IMG]

May 21, 2019 at 1:34 PM