1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

RWR
Last Activity:
Jul 14, 2019

Following 1

Share This Page

RWR

Gold, Male

RWR was last seen:
Jul 14, 2019
    1. Dextery
      Dextery
      Have had no communication yet. A bit frustrating that they don't even acknowledge the email. Thanks for the update.
    2. Dextery
      Dextery
      RWR My quantlet died yesterday also 4/12. Have you received any communication from the people at info@quantlet.com Have you sent yours back yet?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Dextery
        Dextery
        I got mine back Tuesday. The larger wrist size with four holes is nice for big guy wrists. Not me. I had issues pairing with the Android 6.0.1 Marshmellow OS. Took phone to Sprint store and they tweaked something and works great. Hopefully we will not have any more problems
        Apr 26, 2017
      3. RWR
        RWR
        I got the replacement Quantlet and it lasted 3 days. I have not received a UPS mailing label as of now. My wife's Q is still going since early March.
        Apr 29, 2017
      4. Dextery
        Dextery
        I am now thinking that the dead quantlets that people are having is due to a USB charging block not being adequate to charge the quantlets. I have two charging blocks. One keeps the quantlet going. The other does not. I am headed out today to buy another one. Both mine have the same specs 5v~1.5A. Perhaps one is just worn out
        Apr 29, 2017
  • About