1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ronald Vaught
Last Activity:
Feb 11, 2020
Birthday:
Mar 10, 1960 (Age: 61)

Share This Page

Ronald Vaught

New Member, Male, 61

Ronald Vaught was last seen:
Feb 11, 2020
    1. There are no messages on Ronald Vaught's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 10, 1960 (Age: 61)

Signature

Dx: Vitiligo, Hoshimoto's thyroiditis

Surgeries: none

Current Rx: no meds, multivitamin, multimineral, DHA

Current Therapies / Protocols:
    CT, Paleo Autoimmune, Grounding and morning sun with blueblockers for indoor light.

Health WINS: I am 58 currently and try to always improve my health, with reading and biohacks, especially Jack's! I recently had my teleomeres tested and my cellular age stated I was 41 although my chronological age is 58. That all sounds good I know but I also know genes have little to do with it and enviromental expression everything!
    Health Goals: I sleep well but am always looking for ways to biohack my deep sleep

My Optimal Journal: to bring knowledge and understanding to my patients by showing them through example!