1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Rob Kavanagh
Last Activity:
Mar 21, 2019
Birthday:
Aug 1, 1979 (Age: 39)
Physiotherapist/Applied Functional Neurophysiology

Share This Page

Rob Kavanagh

SourceNeuro, Male, 39, from London/Oxford/New York/Ireland

Slowly getting there May 3, 2018

Rob Kavanagh was last seen:
Mar 21, 2019
    1. Rob Kavanagh
      Rob Kavanagh
      Slowly getting there
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 1, 1979 (Age: 39)
    Physiotherapist/Applied Functional Neurophysiology
    Based in Oxford U.K.
    Working in London, New York, Hamptons, and parts Europe (Copenhagen, Stockholm, Monaco most frequently)

Formerly owned several london based Applied Functional Neurophysiology/Physical Therapy clinics, and organised educational seminars.

Now focused on my own work serving clients and their families internationally.

Lots of travel currently, hence my interest in mitigating this substantial stress and creating a lifestyle that is sustainable and practical.

Studying my Masters in Applied Neuroscience with my passion being Neuro-Ophthalmology.

Discovering fascinating applications of Light Science for myself and my clients.

There is so much to learn.
    Everyday is a new experience of awe!

Signature

Age: 38 Sex: M Joined JackKruse.com: [3rd December 2017]

Location: [London & Oxford U.K./New York & Bridgehampton USA]

Dx: [Zero at present]

Surgeries: [Left arm laceration x 2 @ age 16 1996, femur fracture (3/12 gallows traction) @ 30 months 1982, boxers fracture right 5th MCP 2001 @ 22) 2 x mercury amalgams removed 4 years ago) 1 x black ink tattoo @ T1-3 vertebra level @ 18)

Current Rx: [get more Nature ]

Current Therapies / Protocols: Moved out of central London to Oxford countryside, Morning sunrise gazing, morning barefoot grounding, structured DDW water | Magnetico 10 gs | Cold Thermogenesis (shower and bath) intermittent fasting

Health WINS:[Simply feeling better and happier, substantial realisations and space
    to change]

Health Goals: longevity and sustainablity and learn for my patients and loved ones

My Optimal Journal: [Insert your link]