1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ricky Lynn
Last Activity:
Sep 23, 2018 at 4:08 AM
Birthday:
Aug 29, 1975 (Age: 43)
Nutrition Program Coordinator, Life Time Fitness

Share This Page

Ricky Lynn

Platinum Member, Male, 43, from Plano, TX

I am what I am and it is what it is... Sep 6, 2018

Ricky Lynn was last seen:
Sep 23, 2018 at 4:08 AM
    1. Ricky Lynn
      Ricky Lynn
      I am what I am and it is what it is...
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 29, 1975 (Age: 43)
    Nutrition Program Coordinator, Life Time Fitness
    I am an insanely curious nerd for knowledge. Especially when it comes to the human being. Everything from the spiritual and metaphysical and ancient sciences to quantum physics, biology, physiology and epigenetics. I buy graduate level textbooks and read them for fun. Like I said, I'm a big nerd. I want to understand it all and how it is all connected. I want to live to the age of 200 and still look and feel like I am 25 (I know, who doesn't). I read The Epi-Paleo Rx about 8 years ago and I have been a big fan of Dr. Kruse ever since. I am here to learn and absorb as much as I possibly can to optimize my health and my knowledge so that I can better help others do the same.

Interact

Signature

"Look deep into nature and then you will understand everything better." -Albert Einstein