1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Richelle Jones
Last Activity:
May 19, 2019 at 4:38 PM
Birthday:
Feb 4, 1967 (Age: 52)
Retired police officer

Share This Page

Richelle Jones

Gold, Female, 52, from Agnes Water Queensland Australia

I am always interested to connect with other people who have Huntinton's disease (HD). I have a Facebook group...Huntingtons Australia. Dec 6, 2016

Richelle Jones was last seen:
May 19, 2019 at 4:38 PM
    1. Jamie Ward
      Jamie Ward
      Hi Richelle,

I see you're building your home. I'm currently being certified in building biology and I am attending 5 seminars over next twelve months. 3 will be done by end of Feb.

I know you are quite advanced but I'm happy to try and add my two cents and also to learn from you during your process. I think by end of Christmas I will have cemented my principles.

Let me know :)
      1. Richelle Jones likes this.
      2. Richelle Jones
        Richelle Jones
        Oh thanks! Thats very kind of you I am hoping to be building by Feb I have found the Bau Biology books really good The challenge is once you have learned how poisonous toxic everything is it is hard to make compromises when you don't have unlimited $ I am not compromising on the wiring plumbing RO water filters but I will have to use other toxic products because I just can't afford to do anything else
        Dec 2, 2017
    2. Richelle Jones
      Richelle Jones
      I am always interested to connect with other people who have Huntinton's disease (HD). I have a Facebook group...Huntingtons Australia.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 4, 1967 (Age: 52)
    Retired police officer
    24.2125° S, 151.9033° E
    Mito haplotype H