1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Richard Watson's Recent Activity

1. Richard Watson replied to the thread The 'mask'arade continues........

Opens fine for me Caroline

Sep 25, 2021 at 12:55 AM
  2. Richard Watson liked caroline's post in the thread The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here..

This really helped me to understand better....... BTC the ASSET + BTC the NETWORK =FREEDOM

Sep 24, 2021 at 1:41 PM
  3. Richard Watson liked ND Hauf's post in the thread The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here..

Another one by Jack "The Baller" Mallers today. [MEDIA]

Sep 24, 2021 at 1:41 PM
  4. Richard Watson liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here..

How tyranny is built. A lesson for the globe Don’t allow your mind to be usurped by negative thoughts. The mind is its own place, and in...

Sep 24, 2021 at 4:20 AM
  5. Richard Watson liked Sean Waters's post in the thread ALL THINGS EL SALVADOR.

No because Australia's Government is Parliamentary, like the United Kingdom. Currently, it's dominated by politicians that are bought...

Sep 22, 2021 at 3:26 PM
  6. Richard Watson liked caroline's post in the thread ALL THINGS EL SALVADOR.

Can someone explain to me please .....How does bitcoin work in daily life for the Salvadorans? I understand how you use strike to pay...

Sep 20, 2021 at 12:49 AM
  7. Richard Watson liked ND Hauf's post in the thread The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here..

Think about how cheap this was to move a transaction of this size. Now think if you tried to move $2 billion worth of gold across the...

Sep 19, 2021 at 9:38 PM
  8. Richard Watson liked Da-mo's post in the thread It's ON:-) Australia's truckers are shutting down the country and taking it back....

Absolutely the last thing I would do if I got the flu would be to take a test and go to a hospital - I'll take my chances at home thanks...

Sep 19, 2021 at 2:42 PM
  9. Richard Watson liked Penny's post in the thread Electric fields remove nanoparticles from blood with ease....

https://jacobsschool.ucsd.edu/news/release/1846 San Diego, Calif., November 23, 2015 -- Engineers at the University of California, San...

Sep 19, 2021 at 2:40 PM
  10. Richard Watson replied to the thread The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here..

gees, he certainly is not a fan of Bitcoin

Sep 19, 2021 at 12:48 AM
  11. Richard Watson liked Christine Renner's post in the thread The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here..

You pointed out something that is really important...people who have studied insight have found it often occurs after a period of...

Sep 19, 2021 at 12:28 AM