1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Richard Watson's Recent Activity

1. Richard Watson liked Sue-UK's post in the thread Has anybody permanently moved abroad?.

"... in order to correctly calculate the probability of an event , one must be very careful to define the complete event clearly - in...

Mar 5, 2021 at 12:26 PM
  2. Richard Watson liked Martina's post in the thread The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here..

Not sure but i think that clubhouse is a Clubhouse APP that we download and then we can find Jack and listen to what he is saying and be...

Mar 5, 2021 at 12:11 PM
  3. Richard Watson replied to the thread The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here..

I will be interested in a answer to your question too Caroline, like you, Im still trying to get my head around all this also.

Mar 5, 2021 at 1:33 AM
  4. Richard Watson liked caroline's post in the thread The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here..

After listening to the Feb Q&A I am still a little unclear about Blockfi...... If I am understanding Jack correctly ....it is okay to...

Mar 5, 2021 at 1:30 AM
  5. Richard Watson liked Penny's post in the thread must-watch-whats-really-in-the-fake-vaccines-former-fema-employee-celeste-solum-talks-with-david-ick.

https://davidicke.com/2021/03/02/must-watch-whats-really-in-the-fake-vaccines-former-fema-employee-celeste-solum-talks-with-david-icke/...

Mar 4, 2021 at 11:24 PM
  6. Richard Watson replied to the thread The new mRNA vaccine early aftermarket data.

Maybe I move in different circles but nearly everyone I know is not keen on the idea. Ive only meet one couple who seemed to be chomping...

Mar 4, 2021 at 10:40 PM
  7. Richard Watson liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread The BTC thread: When you need some answers, love, advice, or friendship......come here..

Clubhouse talk from me last two days........distilled down: 1. The price of gold is down 11% over the past twelve months. The S&P 500...

Mar 4, 2021 at 1:47 AM
  8. Richard Watson replied to the thread Has anybody permanently moved abroad?.

Is that Sue UK Caroline?

Mar 3, 2021 at 1:20 AM
  9. Richard Watson liked caroline's post in the thread Has anybody permanently moved abroad?.

Follow Sue - she is making it work for her.....

Mar 3, 2021 at 1:17 AM
  10. Richard Watson liked shah78's post in the thread Has anybody permanently moved abroad?.

i moved to the yucatan 4 1/4 yrs ago.8 allopathic diseases gone.

Mar 3, 2021 at 1:16 AM
  11. Richard Watson liked John Schumacher's post in the thread Aging is Not a Disease, Damn It!.

Human studies metabolic flexibility - https://www.levelshealth.com/

Mar 2, 2021 at 1:01 PM
  12. Richard Watson liked John Schumacher's post in the thread Aging is Not a Disease, Damn It!.

Got Alzheimer's or Parkinson's -> try Icariin Icariin improves brain function decline in aging rats by enhancing neuronal autophagy...

upload_2021-3-1_10-42-27.png Mar 2, 2021 at 1:01 PM
  13. Richard Watson liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread Devaluation Rx.

Bitcoin can erase the digital dust created by medical algorithms for the health care profiteers who constructed them to steal from us....

Mar 1, 2021 at 11:06 PM
  14. Richard Watson replied to the thread Daves Journal.

Welcome Dave, we are both newbies here and clearly you are feeling the same, learning about Jack's work has totally put my thinking on...

Mar 1, 2021 at 11:02 PM
  15. Richard Watson liked Dave Robinson's post in the thread Daves Journal.

I am a brand new Gold member and just getting familiar with Jacks work. I have been aware of the importance of connecting with nature...

Mar 1, 2021 at 10:45 PM
  16. Richard Watson liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread ALL THINGS SUN/REDOX.

Your skin and eyes are the photoreceptor organs that allow Sunlight to touch every cell in your body to optimize health! When you...

Mar 1, 2021 at 12:18 PM
  17. Richard Watson liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread ALL THINGS SUN/REDOX.

Literally, anybody with an internet connection can conclude that the Sun is incredibly healthy for you. Walk your little computer hands...

Mar 1, 2021 at 12:17 PM
  18. Richard Watson replied to the thread Richard's optimal journal.

Try to as much as I can, but my valley gets a lot of dawn fogs so dont get to see the actual sunrise as such, I found that's the nicest...

Feb 28, 2021 at 10:47 PM