1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ricardo
Last Activity:
Apr 23, 2014

Followers 1

Share This Page

Ricardo

Ricardo was last seen:
Apr 23, 2014
    1. caroline
      caroline
      <<<<<<< we are a cute couple - don't you think???
      I mean to be pointing to Lucy and Ricky!!!
    2. caroline
      caroline
      I had to break this up - too long! you may have noticed that Lucy is toooo Chatty!
      I think if you make a case for specific issues you may be able to score a free one. not common knowledge btw. free is good right?
      This is tres great - I get to bug you in 2 places! a guy on the FB group said he had this one and a cheaper one and he likes the cheaper one better. it is the 90 day reset FB page - do you belong to it?
    3. caroline
      caroline
      The ice vest ... coolfatburner@gmail.co
      email Eric and ask what he thinks about your specific case. He offered some free ones to try out and then detail on his website what we think.