1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Primed for your Life Chad
Last Activity:
Mar 31, 2018

Following 1

Followers 1

1. HAK
Birthday:
Sep 28, 1968 (Age: 50)
Home Page:
Wellness Coach

Share This Page

New Member, Male, 50, from Philippines

I have a hundred unique & cool food recipes that follow what is espoused here. Happy to send to any one interested. Just message me. Cheers. Feb 8, 2017

Primed for your Life Chad was last seen:
Mar 31, 2018
    1. Primed for your Life Chad
      I have a hundred unique & cool food recipes that follow what is espoused here. Happy to send to any one interested. Just message me. Cheers.
      1. Charles Marshall
        Charles Marshall
        Hey Chad, I'd love to take a look at some of these recipes! My email is charles.marshall@protonmail.com
        Feb 22, 2017
      2. Primed for your Life Chad
        Dear Charles, Consider them on the way mate. Would love your feedback later. Cheers.
        Mar 19, 2017
      3. Dylan Petkus
        Dylan Petkus
        Hey Chad, I'm looking to get the Mom started with Epi Paleo. She's really into cooking so I'm hoping I could send her your recipes. Really appreciate it if you send them to dylanpetkus72@gmail.com

Thanks!
        Aug 26, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 28, 1968 (Age: 50)
    Home Page:
    https://primedforyourlife.com/
    Wellness Coach
    I am a friendly, happy and optimistic person.

I love my family (wife and 2 children) so much and love helping people worldwide.

Have been a member here for over a year I think but just filling this in now.

I am convinced with what Dr. Jack has to say and follow these principles as much as possible.

I am an Australian living in the Philippines. My wife is also Australian.