1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Penny

Share This Page

1. Dean6789
      Dean6789
      BTW, where are you getting your oysters from? I ordered fresh from Washington, but a bit pricey for now.
    2. Dean6789
      Dean6789
      Also, how much l-serine are you taking before bed? I have been sleeping about 4 hours, then staying awake for 2 hours every night. Need to fix this. Thanks!
      1. Penny
        Penny
        3 grams
        Dec 5, 2018
    3. Dean6789
      Dean6789
      Hey Penny, If you don't mind me asking, are you in California? I think I saw a comment some ago re: wildfires...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Dean6789
        Dean6789
        Cool. I've been thinking of moving somewhere in that direction, just to get out of L.A., maybe Oxnard or some place. I've always been much more of nature person than a city person. I've driven through that region a couple of times years ago, but didn't think about moving at the time so i never really looked around and don't know much about the area yet but... sure would be nice.
        Dec 6, 2018
      3. Penny
        Penny
        Sadly, we are slated to be one of the first cities to receive 5G - Oxnard is loaded with pesticides/glyphosates - my back yard butresses up to a lemon grove and when they spray, it is truly crop dusting... nowhere is perfect... but here it is close:-)
        Dec 7, 2018
        Dean6789 likes this.
      4. Dean6789
        Dean6789
        Whew! Good to know about Oxnard. Gotta figure out some place to go that's user friendly for the body.
        Dec 12, 2018 at 9:42 PM