1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Pawel Wypychowski
Last Activity:
Oct 1, 2019
Birthday:
May 10, 1967 (Age: 52)
Home Page:
EMF3 Shielding Solutions & Consulting

Share This Page

Pawel Wypychowski

E.V.E. Electromagnetic Vitality Engineering, Male, 52, from Polanica-Zdrój, Poland

Running for E.V.E. Sep 29, 2019

Pawel Wypychowski was last seen:
Oct 1, 2019
    1. Pawel Wypychowski
      Pawel Wypychowski
      Running for E.V.E.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 10, 1967 (Age: 52)
    Home Page:
    https://www.patreon.com/pawelwypychowski
    EMF3 Shielding Solutions & Consulting
    E.V.E. is a novel, meta-disciplinary domain of understanding Life and Electromagnetism. It is about how Life utilizes electromagnetic forces to create Vitality, and conversely, how man-made technology EMFs disrupts this vital connection.

Meta-disciplinary means that E.V.E. includes and transcends several disciplines, rarely considered to be connected parts of the unity. Yet, they have always been, even if many of us have decided to trust in the narrow specialization. As virtually any method in Life, specialization is non-linear – it works, until it does not - from the point of a threshold - it limits us more than it solves. I believe, we crossed that threshold a long time ago.

Thus E.V.E., like Nature, specializes in non-specialization. From a meta-disciplinary perspective, E.V.E. can be described as an application of Signal Theory, Control Theory, and EMF engineering to the fields of Biophysics, Bio-electronics and Bio-photonics, aimed to understand and engineer Vitality. The offspring of E.V.E. are fields of BioEMF (Bio-Electromagnetic Fields) and BioEMC (Bio-Electromagnetic Compatibility).

Then comes the Vitality in E.V.E. I have chosen vitality over health. They had similar roots, but today, the meaning of health has been so much distorted, abused and restricted by medicine, health-care and well-being industries, that it has lost its soul. Being “healthy” means so many artificial things today - from being statistically within the norm on a lab test, having no symptoms of known disease, through using this or that drug or supplement, to sacrificing your life to a higher meaning, guru, expert or technique. Vitality, in contrast, cannot be told by the doctor, guru or expert. It is felt independently deeply. It is multi-dimensional, much harder to grasp, and by that free, difficult to constrict, limit or distort. At the core, it is the ability to live fully, experiencing and expressing your unique way.

Engineering today is often seen only as a specialized profession. But for me, the true root of engineering is to understand, then to create. As Richard Feynman said: “What I cannot create, I do not understand.” It is depressing and heartbreaking today that this fundamental truth has been distorted and degenerated into “Who cares, I do what sells.”

Beyond the electromagnetism, vitality, and engineering, E.V.E. is a journey into the realm of meta-disciplinary, multi-dimensional, non-linear thinking. The kind of thinking homo-sapiens is capable of, but only if one has resisted to comfortably degenerate into homo-consumer, chained to “celebrities knowledge” coming from social media with the aid of technology radiation.

If the path of E.V.E. resonates with you, I would appreciate you joining me and becoming a patron of mine on my Patreon blog: https://www.patreon.com/pawelwypychowski

Below you can find bits and pieces from my history - life experiences which brought me to create and walk the path of E.V.E.

Pawel graduated from Polytechnic University of Szczecin, Poland, in 1994, with a Master’s degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. The first decade of his professional work included co-creating and managing an IT system integration company, providing training and coaching to technology companies in Europe (HP, Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, and others), and serving as CEO of a Norwegian investment group. He also lectured at the West Pomeranian Business School.

Pawel’s interest in health and vitality began with a debilitating illness, over a decade ago. Independently he studied bioelectronics, biophoton physics, phototherapy, as well as various alternative and integrative health approaches and corresponding diagnostic methods.

Today, Pawel’s own consulting practice combines bio-electromagnetic engineering, biophoton physics, and the regulatory processes of living organisms concerning EMF environment, including light. For the past nine years, he has consulted hundreds of clients with chronic degenerative illnesses, especially Lyme Disease, CFIDS, MS, as well as children with Autism and related conditions. In parallel with his consulting practice, Pawel runs the EMF3 - Shielding Solutions & Consulting company, which provides professional solutions in the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC/EMI), electromagnetic protection of classified information (TEMPEST), and health protection from the influence of artificial electromagnetic fields.

Pawel is one of the founders and former vice president of the non-profit foundation: Institute of Electromagnetic Studies, named after James Clark Maxwell, in Cracow, Poland. The Institute’s mission was to create and develop initiatives pertaining to the state of our environment and electromagnetic safety.