1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Paul G
Last Activity:
Jan 16, 2017

Following 1

Birthday:
Sep 11, 1976 (Age: 42)
Sports Injury therapists/Rehabilitation

Share This Page

Paul G

New Member, Male, 42, from Dublin, Ireland

Paul G was last seen:
Jan 16, 2017
    1. There are no messages on Paul G's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 11, 1976 (Age: 42)
    Sports Injury therapists/Rehabilitation
    Hi Folk!
    I am what appears to be a healthy (ageing gracefully!) 40 year old dude!
    My parents moved from the UK back home to North West Ireland when I was aged 3.
    At the age of 4/5 my heart was very enlarged and I was obviously not very well. This enlargement was due to crazy rapid beats and diagnosed as Supraventricular Tachycardia. I spent a lot of 4-6 week spells over the next number of years in Crumlin hospital, Dublin.
    During that time many cocktails of drugs were tried and eventually found the best cocktail was Propranolol 160mg daily, Digoxin 0.125mg dailyt and 300mg of Aspirin on alternate days. Since I stabilised on these drugs and my heart flipped into AF around the age of 11/12, I have been totally asymptomatic and have had zero restrictions in my life in any department!
    8 years ago the my consultant suggested I change the Digoxin, Asprin and Propranolol to 10mg of Bisoprolol daily and 300mg of Asprin on alternate days.
    That has been the case ever since and I've no issues at all.
    I did have a lumbar discectomy, L4/L5, in 2000 and ive managed to get myself in pretty good functional physical health...lots of trial and error with some luck also :)
    None of the above really concerns me but it probably should!
    What does me concern is my Father and myself are always suffering with hay fever/allergy type symptoms, I really feel its a leaky gut type issue, but don't know where to start!
    He got his prostate removed in the summer and think his system is constantly battling inflammation...ah sure I'm just thinking out loud now.
    Ok ill stop now :)

Interact

Content:
    Facebook:
    PaulGallSportsInjury

Signature

Dx: None. But I will say Allergies and questionable sleep!

SURGERIES: Discectomy, L4/L5, in 2000.

CURRENT MEDS: 10mg of Bisoprolol daily and 300mg of Aspirin on alternate days for AF.

CURRENT THERAPIES: Started Wim Hof and also employee self treatment and Functional Patterns training (not the crap everyone tries to call functional!) to great effect to correct my structure and keep aches and pain pretty much eliminated.

HEALTH WINS: I am still alive and pain free :)

HEALTH GOALS: To optimise my family's health as I have come to understand the limitations of the modern worlds approach to medicine. That sounds very ungrateful, due to the fact I would't be here today only for the drugs I have been swallowing for years!! There is always room for improvement so lets not take anything for granted.