1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!
nonchalant

Share This Page

1. jib
      jib
      Could you share that article with me please....my grandbaby was 2 in Aug and not really saying much. but for whatever reason, understood everything you would ask him to do...
      1. nonchalant
        nonchalant
        Nov 27, 2015
      2. jib
        jib
        Thank you Sally!
        Nov 27, 2015
    2. Melanie Procter
      Melanie Procter
      Thanks so much for pointing out that post! I feel so gifted that you would do that for me.
    3. Sid6554
      Sid6554
      Hi Nonchalant, I'm following your advice and trying to reset my body clock. What things do you (and Kruse) recommend to cure the CFS? Most CFS patients find exercise and cold water makes them worse off. I get a lot of info on electron etc here but I'm not sure as to the exact things I should do!
      Many thanks, Sid :)
    4. Vicster
      Vicster
      Nonchalant, you asked Jack about the spring water that partially froze while the others did not. He suggested you buy more of that brand. Would you share which brand, please? BTW, I enjoy your posts and insights they are very helpful.

Thanks,
      Vicki
  • Signature

Entropy is the basis of eco-dynamics because as damage occurs, it is the stimulus to regeneration systems in biology. JK
    Circadian signaling is what links the stimulus of inflammation to the cycles of regeneration.
    Observe due measure, for right timing is in all things the most important factor. -Hesiod 800BC
    Virtu` is the ultimate tool for creating an unlettered proletariat. Many service functions that once took great skill are now performed in virt space in a simplified fashion for which computer programs provide the details. Roger Zelanzny & Jane Lindskold (Donnerjack)

About