1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

nicld
Last Activity:
Oct 3, 2018
Quality Engineer

Share This Page

nicld

Gold, Female, from Midwest

nicld was last seen:
Oct 3, 2018
    1. enyaw
      enyaw
      Which part of the Midwest are you from? I'm from the Grand Rapids, MI area (42.9 N latitude) and I'm wondering what you do in the Winter regarding light and diet.
    2. JanSz
      JanSz
      1. nicld
        nicld
        Click on the link and it is to the right of the screen. It's not a very long book and it is just from his site. A lot of it is stuff Jack has already talked about but just a little more condensed.
        Jun 7, 2014
      2. JanSz
        JanSz
        Thank you
        Jun 7, 2014
    3. nonchalant
      nonchalant
      Hi Nicole. I have both COMT H62H and COMT V158M, but I adapted fairly quickly to CT. Not as blazingly fast as you, lol, but I tolerate it pretty well. Either they aren't expressing, or... well, I'm pretty dehydrated still. I donno. -Sally
      1. nicld
        nicld
        Only the last two show up as red on my report, the others are green. I really need to get a time with Dr. Tim to get this all figured out but I need to wait till my GI test is done.

I guess that I have become cold adapted due to being able to do Deep CT but the FAT is just NOT coming off yet. I guess that means that I still have a bunch of other issues like my gut.
        Feb 4, 2014
    4. nicld
      nicld
      I cannot get your email address to work. Mine is nicld1973@yahoo.com
    5. nicld
      nicld
      Hi May,

I got this message from you so the PM might be working. Ask away.

Nicole
    6. Horse
      Horse
      Dear Nicole, I can't get the PM messaging to work and have not heard back from support on this issue. Would you kindly contact me on maybonner at y7mail.com because I'd really like to ask you a personal question about your time with Robin W . Thanks so much. I related to you totally. May.
  • About

Quality Engineer

Signature

Always dance like no one is watching and if they are just smile and dance some more.