1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!
Mystic Rose60
Birthday:
Jul 27, 1960 (Age: 56)
Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant

Share This Page

Mystic Rose60

Let the sun shine on you :)), Female, 56, from Cooopersville, MI

Linear thinking or spherical thinking is a choice , but you can't set sail if the boat remains tied to the dock folks! Jun 26, 2017 at 6:00 AM

1. Mystic Rose60
      Mystic Rose60
      Linear thinking or spherical thinking is a choice , but you can't set sail if the boat remains tied to the dock folks!
    2. drmnice
      drmnice
      Hello Mystic Rose60 (Lynn?) I have seen a few of your posts related to Methylene Blue and I would like to talk to you about it. Please contact me via my cell. Thank you.
      Dr. Mike Nice
      Burlington, WI
      C:262-758-3395
      1. Mystic Rose60
        Mystic Rose60
        Hi Mike. I will give you a call to discuss the MB, soon. Lynn
        May 31, 2017
    3. Mystic Rose60
      Mystic Rose60
      Society has become so synthetic and artificial that the truth now offends people. ~ Dr. Jack Kruse
    4. Samantha Richards
      Samantha Richards
      Hey, Lynn! Wanted to make sure you're doing okay. Haven't seen you on Facebook in a bit.
      1. Mystic Rose60
        Mystic Rose60
        Sam, thanks for thinking of me and I'm doing great here! I deactivated my account on Facebook and my Google account as well. I'm taking a much needed break sweetie <3 Hope all is well with you? Drop me a line sometime and let me know.
        May 31, 2016
  • Signature

"My philosophy has helped thousands of people to rediscover their inner physician, their inner teacher, and that part of themselves that is free and independent to think, to feel, to perceive and to lead." Dr. Jack Kruse

About

Birthday:
    Jul 27, 1960 (Age: 56)
    Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant
    “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” – Audrey Hepburn
    :D