1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

mrc's Recent Activity

1. mrc liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread Millennial, Useless BA, Med School??.

I would not do anything in healthcare if you want to change the system. Change will come from outside the system best in my opinion

Dec 4, 2019 at 8:03 AM
  2. mrc liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread ALL THINGS 5G.........

A tiny change — be it good or bad — can guide your life to a very different destination.........as this thread aptly shows. If a pilot...

Dec 4, 2019 at 8:00 AM
  3. mrc liked Jack Kruse's post in the thread Worried about Mercury in Fish: Don't be..

Why do you have to be careful with alternative meme's and narratives that are linked to money? Often they are not true and people get...

Dec 3, 2019 at 5:45 AM
  4. mrc replied to the thread oysters a key source of 1H..

"The topic of radiation in seafood is overrated and misunderstood (few know about hormesis and transcription factors like PARP1 and...

Dec 3, 2019 at 5:43 AM
  5. mrc liked Katie Durham's post in the thread oysters a key source of 1H..

By eating the oysters. They are self-mitigating because of their high level of selenium.

Dec 3, 2019 at 5:34 AM
  6. mrc liked Brent Patrick's post in the thread oysters a key source of 1H..

In terms of how much nutrition is lost with cooking boiling etc especially in regards to DHA ..that would depend on times and...

Dec 3, 2019 at 5:29 AM
  7. mrc liked Inger's post in the thread oysters a key source of 1H..

Billybats, I do not stay full on oysters either, I normally eat something else too when I have them. Or use them as a small meal between...

Dec 3, 2019 at 5:26 AM
  8. mrc liked drezy's post in the thread oysters a key source of 1H..

I always look forward to Inger's posts and open my ears up extra for her advice. All I'm saying is that my wife has noticed great...

Dec 3, 2019 at 5:23 AM
  9. mrc liked Brent Patrick's post in the thread oysters a key source of 1H..

I consume on average 4 dozen a week Raw this is my breakfast , I have them with cracked pepper , lemon juice squeezed on top I also...

Dec 3, 2019 at 5:16 AM
  10. mrc liked Josh (Paleo Osteo)'s post in the thread THE KRUSE LONGEVITY RED LIGHT PANELS (PBM) From Josh.

They all have the same ac/DC converter and filter, and have been tested both at lab and here at my office. Zero.

Dec 3, 2019 at 5:02 AM
  11. mrc liked Josh (Paleo Osteo)'s post in the thread THE KRUSE LONGEVITY RED LIGHT PANELS (PBM) From Josh.

light is no different to wine or whiskey, one is nice, 4 is really nice, but 7-10 and you may just be sick.

Dec 3, 2019 at 4:59 AM