1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Mike David
Last Activity:
Dec 12, 2018 at 11:50 AM

Following 3

Birthday:
Dec 26, 1980 (Age: 37)
Stay at home dad

Share This Page

Mike David

Same name new person, Male, 37, from Perkasie PA

On the road to optimal. Jun 5, 2018

Mike David was last seen:
Dec 12, 2018 at 11:50 AM
    1. Mike David
      Mike David
      On the road to optimal.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 26, 1980 (Age: 37)
    Stay at home dad
    I served my time in the US Navy then ran a successful electrical business for 13 years. I always had a sense that I was disconnected from nature and thought our modern lives had to have a price. I could never put my finger on it and diet and exercise was never my thing. I kept looking at the native Americans as a role model for being connected to nature and then BAM I listened to my first Jack Kruse podcast and the light bulb went on. The price I paid was clear to me and the fork in the road was constructed. No longer do I wonder why I felt so terrible and all roads now point to optimal. No more daily aches and pains. No more beer belly and bad sun burns. Feeling great loving life Thanks Jack.