1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Michalis's Recent Activity

1. Michalis replied to the thread My Journal.

Yeah I definitely agree about the latitude thing. Since there is not much light to work on we need to tweak other parameters. By the...

Dec 8, 2019 at 11:34 AM
  2. Michalis liked Inger's post in the thread My Journal.

Oh yes!! Please try it! Wow I almost bet you will feel way way better!! You know, my joints do not like carbs either. Yeah. But I am...

Dec 8, 2019 at 11:14 AM
  3. Michalis liked Inger's post in the thread My Journal.

Michalis, are you eating carnivore style? Like animals only?

Dec 8, 2019 at 9:20 AM
  4. Michalis replied to the thread My Journal.

No, but I need to get into it. I am very aware of Michaela Peterson's story. I just have to commit to it once I get back to London , it...

Dec 8, 2019 at 9:17 AM
  5. Michalis replied to the thread My Journal.

So. I am at PDC for a couple of days and making my way back to London today. PDC is an uninteresting place. Went to the beach and it...

Dec 8, 2019 at 8:25 AM
  6. Michalis liked drezy's post in the thread Phosphene — She Wants To Do Right.

Thems some fancy words.

Dec 8, 2019 at 8:09 AM
  7. Michalis liked BrunoB's post in the thread Another Dead Doctor.

I deeply regret the death of a person who was looking for health among so much corruption, mafia, capitalist paradigms, etc. (and who...

Dec 7, 2019 at 4:27 PM
  8. Michalis liked drezy's post in the thread My Journal.

Yep. Abstracting up even one more layer, I've not found a culture that ultimately doesn't end up depleteing the potential of it's...

Dec 7, 2019 at 3:51 PM
  9. Michalis liked Marko Pollo's post in the thread Getting to Yucatan/ Mexico safely with EHS.

Hello David, Sometimes its good to take a knee, look around for eminent danger, find a safe place to calm down and reassess your...

Dec 7, 2019 at 3:48 PM
  10. Michalis replied to the thread My Journal.

Yes. The thing is that these people don't know better so we can't really be super harsh on them. However a Mexican guy I met told me...

Dec 7, 2019 at 11:04 AM
  11. Michalis liked Inger's post in the thread My Journal.

pretty clever it is, in all its madness.. at least when it comes to money! But really sad too though.. for obedient idiots, as Jack uses...

Dec 7, 2019 at 10:58 AM
  12. Michalis replied to the thread My Journal.

It is mad. They sell ice-cream and also all the gear for type 2diabetics... Like bandages , injections and cream for wounds that don't...

Dec 7, 2019 at 10:53 AM
  13. Michalis liked Inger's post in the thread My Journal.

icecream! :) :) It is good they sell sweets because that might make their business go upwards if people become sugar addicted...lol

Dec 7, 2019 at 10:50 AM
  14. Michalis replied to the thread My Journal.

I doubt that it is because of the religion. Their are Catholic which makes them conservative. My 2 cents are either they don't want to...

Dec 7, 2019 at 10:33 AM
  15. Michalis attached a file to the thread My Journal.

This is s farmacy in Playa del Carmen. Look what kind of crap they sell along with medicine. Just zoom in.b [ATTACH]

IMG_20191207_111049.jpg Dec 7, 2019 at 10:30 AM
  16. Michalis replied to the thread EHS and fear of death.

We'll go with what is possible now and I guess you have to handle those family members. Maybe make up a story and keep telling them to...

Dec 7, 2019 at 6:18 AM
  17. Michalis replied to the thread My Journal.

A piece of the obesity puzzle in Mexico [MEDIA]

Dec 6, 2019 at 9:36 PM
  18. Michalis liked Phosphene's post in the thread Getting to Yucatan/ Mexico safely with EHS.

Can you plan to join your father in a trip (better—an extended stay) to Ethiopia? If one of the climate theories proves true that will...

Dec 6, 2019 at 9:21 PM