1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Michael CULLEN's Recent Activity

1. Michael CULLEN liked Cuffy's post in the thread Dr. Alexander Wunsch: No need to wear blue blockers around incandescent light bulbs..

I'd be interested in a good red light bulb source, too. The bulbs I've purchased seem to be made of red glass (no peeling) but they are...

Dec 6, 2019 at 9:02 AM
  2. Michael CULLEN liked drezy's post in the thread Dr. Alexander Wunsch: No need to wear blue blockers around incandescent light bulbs..

If you find good quality red incandescents let me know. I have a couple, but the red coating does not stand up to the heat of the bulb...

Dec 6, 2019 at 8:59 AM
  3. Michael CULLEN liked Saichi's post in the thread Dr. Alexander Wunsch: No need to wear blue blockers around incandescent light bulbs..

Of course regular incandescents are ok during the day if you can't get sunlight through windows. Only red incandescents after sunset though!

Dec 6, 2019 at 8:59 AM
  4. Michael CULLEN replied to the thread Getting to Yucatan/ Mexico safely with EHS.

private jet with wifi turned off

Dec 6, 2019 at 8:56 AM
  5. Michael CULLEN liked Matt Mckay's post in the thread Thailand.

Hi all, if the sun is the greatest healer, would living in Thailand be much better than living in England ? I have the opportunity to...

Dec 4, 2019 at 8:28 AM
  6. Michael CULLEN liked greentrees's post in the thread Platinum Led therapy lights.

Any idea about flicker with these units?

Dec 4, 2019 at 8:28 AM