1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Matt Teich
Last Activity:
Jul 7, 2015

Followers 1

Birthday:
Dec 25, 1961 (Age: 60)
Home Page:
Dentist

Share This Page

Matt Teich

New Member, Male, 60, from Westchester County New York

On a journey yo optimal health Jul 6, 2015

Matt Teich was last seen:
Jul 7, 2015
    1. Matt Teich
      Matt Teich
      On a journey yo optimal health
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 25, 1961 (Age: 60)
    Home Page:
    http://www.westchesterdds.com
    Dentist
    i am a 53 year old praticing dentist who has ben searching for optimal health and lifestyle. I work out regularly and follow mostly a paleo type diet. I have hit a plateau and looking to shred more fat. I also have been on statins for over five years and blood pressure medicine for the past 3 years. I really want to try and get off all meds. I have been inspired by a good friend who turned me onto this site and hoping this is the beginning of something special. I have been married for 23 years and have two beautiful children ages 21 and 18. I love photography traveling fitness.

Signature

Matthew A. Teich