1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Matt Mckay
Last Activity:
Jul 20, 2019 at 5:00 AM

Following 1

Birthday:
Mar 1, 1982 (Age: 37)
Labrour

Share This Page

Matt Mckay

New Member, Male, 37, from England

I see the light Jun 25, 2019

Matt Mckay was last seen:
Viewing thread Matt's Journal, Jul 20, 2019 at 5:00 AM
    1. Matt Mckay
      Matt Mckay
      I see the light
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 1, 1982 (Age: 37)
    Labrour
    Hello All

My name is Matt Mckay, I'm a lifer so far when it comes to disease, Multiple chemical sensitivity, Lyme disease, electrical sensitivities lock stock the f###### lot :)

Having all these things since I was a child and having no parent who stable enough to help in any way has turned into the best gift imaginable, you have to develope a extraordinary mindset to make it through.

From here on out I understand why I was put on this planet and I know what I want to create, I've got my health & energy to a point where I'm able to work again 4 days a week, I'm now trying to get my energy to where I can work & have enough energy in the evenings to create my business and fulfill my purpose.

My love to everyone who reads this, I hope your journey is getting easier and easier & the completion of your life's purpose closer & closer ‚úč