1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Matt Fowler's Recent Activity

1. Matt Fowler attached a file to the thread Eating when the sun is out is the key to the Leptin Rx..

I feel amazing when I stay out all day - but its difficult over here. This winter Ive been making little fires in my garden so I can do...

smithers-release-the-hounds.jpg.jpg Jan 12, 2021 at 11:49 AM
  2. Matt Fowler liked Marko Pollo's post in the thread Eating when the sun is out is the key to the Leptin Rx..

Yes and take the lightbulbs out of your fridge and freezer. And to clarify, you should be outside during entire day. Dawn till doom. Any...

Jan 12, 2021 at 11:40 AM
  3. Matt Fowler liked Matthew Pettit's post in the thread Hi.

Hi Everyone! I stumbled upon Dr. jack Kruse through a podcast episode last week. I've joined the Optimal Klub yesterday. I joined...

Jan 12, 2021 at 8:49 AM
  4. Matt Fowler replied to the thread Eating when the sun is out is the key to the Leptin Rx..

To clarify - should we be eating, not only in daylight hours, but also outside?

Jan 12, 2021 at 8:46 AM
  5. Matt Fowler posted a new thread.

Anxiety and Mitochondria

Does poor functioning mitochondria cause severe anxiety/panic symptoms similar to those described in "adrenal fatigue" cases? I am...

Forum: The Leptin Rx

Jan 12, 2021 at 6:40 AM
  6. Matt Fowler replied to the thread Anyone in UK sourced a Trough or Metal Tub for outdoor CT?.

excellent well done! Thats my end goal. How do you finance your life there? Do you work online? Im in a catch 22 because I need bigger...

Jan 12, 2021 at 6:15 AM
  7. Matt Fowler liked Sean Waters's post in the thread Anyone in UK sourced a Trough or Metal Tub for outdoor CT?.

No mate I just moved to mexico instead and used my bath tub in my Mom's house bathroom for 5 months .... CTing outside is great an all...

Jan 12, 2021 at 6:11 AM
  8. Matt Fowler replied to the thread Anyone in UK sourced a Trough or Metal Tub for outdoor CT?.

Did you get the trough in the end, Sean?

Jan 10, 2021 at 3:42 PM
  9. Matt Fowler liked Sean Waters's post in the thread Anyone in UK sourced a Trough or Metal Tub for outdoor CT?.

Many in the US use Tractor Supply ones, but I can't seem to find ANY that are suitable for CT in the UK. I want Metal, but I might...

Jan 10, 2021 at 3:41 PM
  10. Matt Fowler replied to the thread Matty's Journal.

gosh, i hope not haha...

Jan 9, 2021 at 5:46 AM
  11. Matt Fowler liked Sue-UK's post in the thread Matty's Journal.

Hopefully this wont catch on ......:rofl:...

Jan 9, 2021 at 5:34 AM
  12. Matt Fowler liked Penny's post in the thread Matty's Journal.

https://www.technocracy.news/uk-police-commissioner-calls-for-warrantless-home-invasions-to-catch-lockdown-offenders/

Jan 9, 2021 at 5:34 AM
  13. Matt Fowler replied to the thread Matty's Journal.

Yes, definitely - the whole thing is politicised in my opinion. I bet they could have given everyone a years supply of vit d for less...

Jan 8, 2021
  14. Matt Fowler liked Sue-UK's post in the thread Matty's Journal.

I've not been cynical about C19, but its the politicians' response to it, (both government and the opposition). They are accepting dodgy...

Jan 8, 2021