1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Matt Dippl
Last Activity:
Jul 22, 2019
Home Page:
Consultant I Storyteller in Health & Biohacker

Share This Page

Matt Dippl

New Member, Male, from Munich I Germany

Matt Dippl was last seen:
Jul 22, 2019
    1. There are no messages on Matt Dippl's profile yet.
  • About

Home Page:
    https://www.biohacking101.co
    Consultant I Storyteller in Health & Biohacker
    I am a living experiment - day by day. Sadly there is a lot of chronic disease in my family.

Today I am enjoying better health then them, because I never stopped asking better questions. Often though I weep due to the fact that other people's brains are just not capable anymore for change or input that might just save their life and give them more time to experience love.

I have a science degree in traditional Chinese medicine (which is not the real ancient deal of Chinese medicine which actually packs a way bigger punch... especially the Fire Spirit School - go figure they use really hot herbs) then after not having seen dramatic clinical results I ventured off into integrative and functional medicine land..

After exploring it thoroughly in the end asked myself: "What else is there, apart from countless diets, expensive lab tests and infinite amounts of supplements to buy and take?"...

Well, as it turns out, the better your questions are the universe answers: "Dr. Jack Kruse with his prescription of love, life and sunlight with a big dose of badass science!"

Thank you Jack for being the badass biohacker that you are. I am feeling like a midget dwarf standing next to a tall grown giant. :)

Signature

„Ambition is refusing to quit on ourselves. Leadership is refusing to quit on others.“ - Simon Sinek