1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Martha Ray's Recent Activity

1. Martha Ray replied to the thread When it comes to repair is it better to hope or despair?.

When I want to dream I take B1 Thiamine and, or Tryptophan (Food Research 100% food supplement) They both produce dreams for me.

Apr 18, 2021 at 10:16 PM
  2. Martha Ray replied to the thread Is Facebook, Google censoring Dr. Jack Kruse?.

Of course I don't like what they are doing but thank you Caroline for letting me know that happened to you. It is good to know I am not...

Apr 18, 2021 at 10:11 PM
  3. Martha Ray liked caroline's post in the thread Is Facebook, Google censoring Dr. Jack Kruse?.

I posted something in a Carnivore forum I belong to ....something Dr. Mercola said...."Bill Gates is an evil genius" It was gone in...

Apr 18, 2021 at 10:00 PM
  4. Martha Ray posted a new thread.

Is Facebook, Google censoring Dr. Jack Kruse?

Post I made on Facebook yesterday on the Healing Histamine Group was blocked and called spam when I was referencing an article by...

Forum: Beginners Area

Apr 18, 2021 at 9:54 PM
  5. Martha Ray replied to the thread When it comes to repair is it better to hope or despair?.

YES! John Happy you know.

Apr 15, 2021
  6. Martha Ray posted a new thread.

TV, Monitors, tablet and cell phones screens, shields for Eye protection

Television, Monitors, tablet and cell phones screens, shields for Eye protection What are good screens for TV, Desktop computer...

Forum: Beginners Area

Apr 15, 2021