1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Martha Ray's Recent Activity

1. Martha Ray replied to the thread My Vacuum Biohack.

We put expensive low pile organic wool carpet over our concrete slab foundation in about 2014 looked at polished concrete and other...

Jan 15, 2021 at 9:04 AM
  2. Martha Ray liked Scompy's post in the thread My Vacuum Biohack.

#1. Rip out the freaking carpets! If you have a house and can do it, rip out as much carpet as possible and go hardwood floors if you...

Jan 15, 2021 at 8:44 AM
  3. Martha Ray replied to the thread Measing % of heteroplasmy.

I've seen those knives before....it will come to me...Will check my library.

Jan 13, 2021 at 10:32 PM
  4. Martha Ray liked JanSz's post in the thread Measing % of heteroplasmy.

I have given you numerous suggestions. Please make a list of what you plan to implement. add Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26),...

upload_2019-10-23_7-47-8.png Jan 13, 2021 at 10:30 PM
  5. Martha Ray liked John Schumacher's post in the thread Measing % of heteroplasmy.

Thank you for the recommendations. As you can imagine, I currently eat one meal a day when the sun is out. I eat mostly leafy...

Jan 13, 2021 at 10:13 PM
  6. Martha Ray liked NADme's post in the thread AMPK Activators.

i have a very vivid imagination....penny for my thoughts! lol

Jan 13, 2021 at 10:05 PM
  7. Martha Ray liked JanSz's post in the thread AMPK Activators.

Is that better than eating a lemon or lime. I eat one daily. https://www.amazon.com/Biofinest-Acerola-Cherry-Juice-Powder/dp/B0745BWP66...

upload_2018-7-10_20-54-7.png Jan 13, 2021 at 10:04 PM
  8. Martha Ray replied to the thread AMPK Activators.

Well not sure if you are still here but we are all always in transition hopefully to keep learning in grace. I've been stuck in the...

Jan 13, 2021 at 10:02 PM
  9. Martha Ray liked nonchalant's post in the thread Nut butter cravings.

I am wary of any plant product that I crave. I don't trust plants. They have 'done me wrong' for too long.

Jan 12, 2021 at 7:14 PM
  10. Martha Ray liked Inger's post in the thread Nut butter cravings.

My body does not like nutbutter either I do not eat them. I do not keep stuff at home that is not good for me. When I lived with my ex...

Jan 12, 2021 at 7:13 PM
  11. Martha Ray liked Kathy Spears's post in the thread Nut butter cravings.

Peanut butter carries a lot of mold not to mention I'm pretty sure the Justins has added sugar (not positive). Also, PB is high in...

Jan 11, 2021 at 10:34 PM
  12. Martha Ray liked Matty_M's post in the thread Nut butter cravings.

It's cool to read through these old conversations when looking for possible answers to questions I have, this one being- why am I so...

Jan 11, 2021 at 10:34 PM
  13. Martha Ray liked nonchalant's post in the thread Nut butter cravings.

Oh, I always check out the veggie section, and if there is a sale on greens or carrots, I grab them. I have two hungry rabbits at home..

Jan 11, 2021 at 10:33 PM
  14. Martha Ray replied to the thread Nut butter cravings.

I relate to what you shared. Appreciate the mention to refrigerate...that makes sense. About recourse with indulgence...I wonder if a...

Jan 11, 2021 at 10:32 PM
  15. Martha Ray liked Lyndra's post in the thread Nut butter cravings.

I was hooked on almond butter and finally had to quit it cold turkey when I learned I had a huge inflammation issues (high hsCRP). That...

Jan 11, 2021 at 10:08 PM
  16. Martha Ray replied to the thread Vitamin E and OxLDL.

Agree about focus on mitochondria. Seems like more of a root cause focus to me too. Re: Supplements Your 2018 comments bring up my...

Jan 11, 2021 at 8:55 PM
  17. Martha Ray liked CoolSwede's post in the thread Vitamin E and OxLDL.

Ok, so here I am almost one year later, asking the same question since my latest labs once again came back sky high after a trend of...

Jan 11, 2021 at 4:06 PM
  18. Martha Ray liked CoolSwede's post in the thread Vitamin E and OxLDL.

Attached to my latest labs, there was a lab suggestion of high dose Vit E and betacarotenes in order to reduce my sky high OxLDL. In...

Jan 11, 2021 at 4:06 PM